• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Texas Tournament Series present by: Straight Line Discs

durrde

* NTTS Final #1
* Towne Lake, McKinney, TX – March 10th & 11th
* PDGA B Tier
* Saturday - Players meeting at 8:00 am
* Sunday - No Players meeting
* Saturday - Start time is 8:30 am
* Sunday - Start time is 8:30 am
* 1 hour lunch between rounds
* Pro/Advanced - 3 Rounds - 2 @ Towne Lake - 1 @ AC
* Int/Rec - 3 Rounds - 2 @ Alex Clark - 1 @ Towne Lake
* 180 PLAYERS MAX
* Register online until 10:00 PM Friday March 9th
* Day of Registration will be from 7:00 am to 7:45 am

Wish I could make this one. I'll be in town, but it's my fiancé's birthday that Saturday. I made every single one except the finale :(

O snap. Wish you could make it but I understand. Putting the lady first on her birthday=good man.

O snap. Wish you could make it but I understand. Putting the lady first on her birthday=good man.

I wish she could see this haha. I've been trying to get her to get out on the course with me some. She could be good, she's got natural form and she can putt pretty dang good. She thinks I don't want her to come with me though, when in fact I love when she throws a round with me.

I wish she could see this haha. I've been trying to get her to get out on the course with me some. She could be good, she's got natural form and she can putt pretty dang good. She thinks I don't want her to come with me though, when in fact I love when she throws a round with me.

Give her time I bet she will come around. Need to bring her to an event and have her caddy for you and all of us ladies will make her feel comfortable then maybe she will play a casual round with us sometime.

Heard Brad isn't making it either. I better see some kind of orange representing.

Give her time I bet she will come around. Need to bring her to an event and have her caddy for you and all of us ladies will make her feel comfortable then maybe she will play a casual round with us sometime.

Heard Brad isn't making it either. I better see some kind of orange representing.

That's a good idea!! I tried to get her to go to GBO with me this year. She wasn't feeling it...haha.

And Jen, she'd kill me! But I will buy one for her eventually. I'm determined!

Just found out that there will be another video ace at the SLD Final. They will be doing 3 holes for Alex Clark and 3 holes for Towne Lake. The ACE pot is sitting at $580 bucks. Alex Clark has a lot of holes that could be aced!!

I was told that baskets are being moved today at Towne Lake if you are playing in this tourney make sure you get out to the course and play with the new pin positions.

If it rains like its supposed to, slop. Bring extra plastic

what tee boxes are gonna be played for each division on each course? ill be there for sure. hopefully town lake doesn't flood