• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Z Boaz Park

BigGAC1

Par Member
So who knows whats going on with North Z Boaz Community Park? Any Funkytown Flyer members here who know what the deal is? The FF facebook page keeps showing off pictures of holes in-the-making, and the website talks about using a new course. But I know that the city has there own plans for developing North Z. Is FF partnering with Fort Worth parks & comm services to make a new course? If so, when will it be installed and open for play? North Z could be a fantastic course with the right layout!

Ask them on Facebook?

I've seen the pics and my educated guess is they are doing a traveling monthly mini where they set up temp courses at different locations. I think they are doing this to scout potential courses and to increase the club and disc golfs visibility in the community.

...but I don't know for sure.

Cool.

I had a suspicion that it would be a temp course for their upcoming Ice Bowl. Just figured I'd see if anybody knew anything more concrete.