• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Northwest Vista College (San Antonio, Tx)

I

Inches of mercury

Thanks to Vivanne Marioneaux--NWV will soon have 18 on campus. She has been working with the administration for almost two years now to see this happen. Next week is the pre-bid contractors meeting. The design is complete, next is clearing and installation (the bid meeting is for contractors to bid on this mammoth of a task). The land is archetype South texas cedar country and man is it thick!!! Stay tuned!!!

San Antonio is getting DG Fever!

Hey IoM,

Thanks for posting this, I had no idea. I am sure that LODGA & SADC would love to back up Vivian in getting this project completed as well as take up responsibility for future care & use!

You have seen this thread about the sister course across town @ NE Lakeview College right? The two will complement each other for being college-campus courses and add to the San Antonio DG scene for sure!

Keep us informed!!

new course

I've been trying to find info on a new course as well. Someone told me it was on the west wide along 1604. I wonder if they were talking about the NWV course. If so... the course has been cleared and for the most part finished. Just waiting on the installation of the baskets. I hope its finished soon.

I played it two weeks ago it is pretty short.
There were stakes placed in the post holes so I just aimed for them.

im going to go check this out today...i heard from a fellow DG'er that it already opened. i'll follow up tomorrow with the details.

DG at NE Lakeview

does anyone have any info about the possibility of a new course in either cibolo or at NE Lakeview ACCD? Thanks.

NE Lakeview is in the works...think the lawyers are still chewing on it. It will happen as soon as the access issues etc are resolved. I have heard that Cibolo is a done deal...maybe? But no idea about anything beyond that. Just hearsay. Got the Lakeview info from John Houck himself a few months ago, missed Tx Teams, so no new info. If you are ever out there, he can often be seen poking around in the brush.:D

Latest posts