• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nov 3 IL State Doubles Championships

Dana

Double Eagle Member
Illlinois State Doubles Championships
Nov 3 Pine Hills in Ottawa and Marilla Park in Streator
Non Sanctioned

Bring your own partner doubles.
2 rounds of 18 holes. Teams will play each round 6 holes best shot, 6 holes alternate shot and 6 holes total strokes (each player plays hole and take total score).

Field is limited-
2 pools
A pool = ADV 18 teams and PRO 18 teams
B pool = INT 10 teams, Rec 10 teams, ADV Master 8 teams, Novice 6 teams and All Womens divisions 6 teams.

Pro per player $60
All am divisions per player $45

$10 per player goes to Pine Hills for course/cart fees

Everyone meet at Pine Register and check in by 815 and 830 player mtg

A pool tee off R1 at Marilla Park at 930
B pool tee off R1 at Pine at 915

R2 A pool at Pine and B pool at Marilla

Payout to top 50% in all divisions
Ams paid in merch (discs and pine hills pro shop)
Pros cash

Register by calling Pine w/ credit card 8154343985 or www.iregisteredonline.com

That sounds like a blast... I am guessing you would have no reservations about a coed team? Wife is dying to do a doubles event together.

I'm fine with Co-Ed dubs instead of the womens.
Don't think I'll play though, gonna have a lot goin on.

Well, if you are planning on getting all-female teams out there, then I wouldn't want to ruin it for them. I would just play rec with the wife, and get smoked. :)

Well I wanted the ladies to have a chance to play, but had forgotten about co-ed divisions. I just want people to come play and if offering co-ed does that, then thats what I'll do.

I would say just see what the consensus is and go with the best option to fill.........Sorry Dana I didn't see the womens divisions (I didn't read that far). I can think of about 4 pairs that would do coed off the top of my head, but not too sure after that.

^I'm guessing we're one of them, I would love to get out there and do some mixed doubles!

I'm NOT betting against you guys/gals.

:|

Online Reg is open and I'll soon have Pine Hills set up with over the phone registration!

Don't wait to reg!

Blue Moon is the presenting sponsor!

Am Player pack= custom koozie, custom clipboard + more

Added cash to the open division!

Course is nearing completion!

Course will be ready to play starting this Sunday at 1pm.

After that, please call ahead of time to check availability. 815-434-3985

I got a chance to play both of these courses over the weekend and I'm super excited for the tourney! Pine hills is a blast to play with the carts. Those carts take the long grueling walk out of the round. It DEFINITELY turns a long bomber course into a lot of fun. Nice job Dana!:thmbup:

Custom koozies are turning out nice!

Course is playing great, come on out and get yourself an IL State Title!

just got back into the office today, going thru all of that now so i cant give you an exact # at the moment. there are quite a few spots still avail though

Latest posts