• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Now that's a pro call-out

Are you guys still trying to read between the lines with this rambling gibberish?

This.^ Every time I've read something Barsby wrote or listened to one of his interviews he has always came off as being stoned or a rambling idiot. Case in point, his second DGTR interview (or this Facebook post). He seems like a nice guy and maybe he just has trouble making his point, but I've still yet to hear him coherently state any point.

This.^ Every time I've read something Barsby wrote or listened to one of his interviews he has always came off as being stoned or a rambling idiot. Case in point, his second DGTR interview (or this Facebook post). He seems like a nice guy and maybe he just has trouble making his point, but I've still yet to hear him coherently state any point.

Maybe it is just tough for him to be mean? He could hire me,I'm good at being mean. :mad: haha. :D

In the meantime, some thoughts:
The PDGA was founded by Pros, for Pros; and is largely run by Pros for Pros.

if you really believe this then you are just clueless

BOD is currently 2 pros 5 amateurs, including at least one who wouldn't recognize a touring pro if he met one (I can personally confirm this lol). the PDGA president is a sub-800 rated player!!!

the PDGA should really be the ADGA and focus on amateur disc golf instead of trying to have their hand in every part of disc golf like they do now, which has led to consistent mediocre results

The PDGA was founded by Pros, for Pros; and is largely run by Pros for Pros.
Fact is, the Pros are a very small proportion of the DG world.
The PDGA is largely unconcerned with growing the sport on a recreational level. Just look at their expenditures to see where their focus is at.

This is a larger part of the quote that clarifies my thought process.
The focus of the PDGA is not determined by who is on the board, but by how they vote to spend money.
I don't care if the board was populated by four Grandmothers from Kansas City. If they spend money on tournaments and tournament coverage, then they are telling you what is important to them: Pros and the Pro tournaments.
When they start spending the same kind of money on grass roots development (schools, kids and youth leagues, among other things), then I'll drink the kool-aid and say they are run for the good of the everyday common player.

the people that cheat or are babies about playing disc golf are the same people that won't give a **** that someone is calling them out, even if Barsby has used names.

there are a lot of jerks out there, and they all act the same no matter the walk of life.

Latest posts