• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NSRA soon to be legendary course

Many who have been there have said the potential that lies on that beautiful land i was wondering if any people on this forum have been to sedro woolley WA and seen NSRA? If so what would be everyones takes one what it would take to make it a top class touranment ready course?

It is really a great course. All it would need would be nice baskets ( which could be brought in) and possibly some tweaks. I remember having ver little issue with hole design. The holes are varied in all the most important ways, up, down, left, right, roller, overhand. Open areas, tight areas, transitions between open and tight. The theme baskets are gimmicky but a cool grassroots beginning to a course and should not be seen as a flaw because they will be replaced eventually.

The other possible advantage of this place for tourneys could be the possibility of an additional course. The property looked huge when I was there, and the potential for at least a temp course seemed realistic.

I wondered why I'd not heard of this course, but I last lived in Arlington in 2007, and was trying to play the newly installed Twin Rivers then, as well as Lake Stevens. Hopefully can play it when I'm up to Anacortes visiting friends.
Recognize that #6 basket from the "art basket" thread!

The course has a 3.38 rating. That seems to be a long way from a 'soon-to-be' legendary course.

It really is a great course with tons of potential. Problem is there isn't a huge population nearby so it could be hard to populate a functioning club but what do I know? I don't live there. I'm sure there already is a club of some sort just to have the course in the ground.

The grass can get waist high so I would bet the bad ratings came when conditions were horrible.