• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Nuke OS = Awesome

With the regular nuke i couldn't do that i would rip into as flat as i could and it would flip on me. I would even try to put a little hyzer on the regular nuke and it would still flip on me.

The disc i use for my longest is a star boss or katana.

how are you flipping a nuke and not a katana?

anyway, i don't think i'll be getting one of these anytime soon, if i find myself in a meathook position i'll use my friends Halo

I'm not a big arm so I don't need something overstable for distance. I keep something overstable for the "pitching wedge" style shots. This works fine for that.

Same here. I use it for FH save shots, and I pretty much never throw FH. I made a 150' FH skip shot yesterday, probably my best shot of the year so far. With a NukeOS of course.

Anyone had any experience throwing various weights to note if there's a big difference in stability between them? Mine really is just a bit too overstable for my tastes and I'm wondering if something lighter might be a little more usable.

I grabbed a lighter(168) one and field tested it against my 174 (both pink). The lighter one definitely was mellower in it's flight line, holding a flat or anny angle of release a little longer before quickly fading out. It did not skip too much on grass. The heavier one starts fading soon out of the hand. Strangely I was getting similar distances on pretty different flighpaths. The heavy one seemed to go through it's turning motion slower allowing for more forward penetration.

Latest posts