• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nuke OS & SS

A video with Barsby in a car needs heavy metal and steering wheel drumming.

got my OS saturday, VERY STABLE! gonna have to beat some trees with it!

Mixed Bag Madness said:
Nope. OOB has changed their name and gory isn't the drummer. They are now called Othrys and greg hasn't been there for a while.
And I take it that the info on his Discraft page isn't up to date either, they mention Sensual Saint there.

jubuttib said:
Mixed Bag Madness said:
Nope. OOB has changed their name and gory isn't the drummer. They are now called Othrys and greg hasn't been there for a while.
And I take it that the info on his Discraft page isn't up to date either, they mention Sensual Saint there.
That info definitely isn't up to date. At any rate, someone who needs a blast beat style drummer should hit him up.

was trying to enjoy that video but all i could think about was how much slipknot sucks balls and regardless of how good that band might have been i could never respect them with those slipknot flags on the wall lol

Mixed Bag Madness said:
That info definitely isn't up to date. At any rate, someone who needs a blast beat style drummer should hit him up.
Hmmm, our drummer is moving away pretty soon, maybe we should call Barsby...

I got a 174 from AM Nationals, very fast, very overstable. Thrown with a lot of anny, fights back hard. Just got a couple of 168's today, raining and can't get out to throw them yet, but the lighter weight should be better for me. Waiting for the ESP runs, they tend to be a little more understable IMO.

my pink 170 gm is seriously overstable. very nice forearm disc that will stable out quickly once it loses spin. kinda short for me right now but im looking forward to seeing it tuned up.

Latest posts