• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Oakley Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonDrehle

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Hey,
I am looking to sell some New, Unused Oakley sunglasses. I order them online and got them customized however when I got them I didn't really like them and they say they will not accept returns. If you curious why I didn't like them when I ordered the Metallic Red Frames on the website, I didn't realize they were actually Metallic (IE the sparkly color you might find on a Bass Boat). So here is the info on them...

Oakley Flak Jacket Metallic Red Frame
XLJ Fire Iridium Lenses
Black Ear Socks
Black Oakley Icon

They came with the usual nice Oakley case and a Micro bag.

They cost me $165 so I am just asking for $130, also I will throw in a disc or two. I thought I will give people here a shot before trying on E-Bay.

I will post actually photos tomorrow sometime but here is what they look like when you create them online in the customization area.

oakley.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some nice shades. I have a couple pairs of Oakleys myself and have been very pleased with them.

Very cool...

Wasn't sure if it was kosher to post non-discgolf gear here, not saying that the shades couldn't be worn in a round... I am sure they can and will be. But if anyone is interested, I am selling a CCI Phantom Paintball Gun (its stock class). Paintball was once my passion, but Disc Golf is my true love... pm me for pictures.

Very cool...

Wasn't sure if it was kosher to post non-discgolf gear here, not saying that the shades couldn't be worn in a round... I am sure they can and will be. But if anyone is interested, I am selling a CCI Phantom Paintball Gun (its stock class). Paintball was once my passion, but Disc Golf is my true love... pm me for pictures.

should PROBABLY start your own thread instead of jacking someone elses lol

I'm selling a Doritos Cheese Pope Hat. Yes, I will take trades. 7/10 (Only licked once.)

95226_4.jpg

I have a bunch of plastic if you want to work something out.......pm me if interested. I'll trade you what you paid retail for them in plastic. I also need to update my profile because I have won a bunch of disc at tourny's in the last couple of months.

Very cool...

lol since most disc golfers wear sunglasses in one way or another I figured I would check here before posting on eBay. If I had something way out there, like say a Paintball Gun, I prob wouldn't post it lol.

bdamcat - I will think about it. I have quite any overabundance of disc already.

solomon - I think with Oakley they just have regular fit, and Asian fit.

Will do.

And here are some pictures of the glasses. I didn't know my camera batteries were dead so I took these with my phone. In the second image you can really see the Metallic that I don't really care for.

0915092144.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Also I posted them on Facebook for a price of $120 so same here. Remember haggling can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts