• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oct 17th @ Blue Ribbon Pines

DPJ88 said:
Hmm. That is very enticing. I have to knock out a paper on an endangered species and then I have a huge midterm to study for.

I do love Bryant Lake though. I play there about 3-5 times per week.

gotta have your priorities I suppose....

so see you at 1 then. :lol:

scottp said:
DPJ88 said:
Hmm. That is very enticing. I have to knock out a paper on an endangered species and then I have a huge midterm to study for.

I do love Bryant Lake though. I play there about 3-5 times per week.

gotta have your priorities I suppose....

so see you at 1 then. :lol:
:lol:

I would certainly like to make it happen. I am trying to finish this paper up tonight :?

if anyone wants to nerd out next monday then check out my stats for the tournament i am playing this coming Sunday! look at the bottom of the advanced division you shall see my name.

i mean the top.....

look to see if my rounds are consistent or inconsistent and give me some advice an stuff....thanks!

speaking of this coming monday - I've got the day off from work!

Anyone feel like playing a round?

Good luck at the tourney Dan, I'd love to hear about it when it's finished up.

I got the day off work on the 17th. surprisingly enough.

So I think a buddy and I might be able to make it out and play with you guys

I'm pretty sure we are going to have 17" of snow on the 17th, unless I make it.

since this thread is a gateway to invitation other than BRP on the 17th, would anyone be interested in a round tomorrow?

masterbeato said:
since this thread is a gateway to invitation other than BRP on the 17th, would anyone be interested in a round tomorrow?

What about Monday?

I couldn't yesterday. Rehearsal/ rehearsal dinner. And studying for midterms.

I want to go hit the course today, but I have a monster of a headache.

And this weekend is my brother's wedding. I guess my whole weekend is shot! :lol:

DPJ88 said:
I couldn't yesterday. Rehearsal/ rehearsal dinner. And studying for midterms.

I want to go hit the course today, but I have a monster of a headache.

And this weekend is my brother's wedding. I guess my whole weekend is shot! :lol:

well slam something with a ton of caffeine and get out there!

Does caffeine really help with headaches? I used to drink Coke and I always thought it helped, but someone told me caffeine was more of a placebo effect than anything so I stopped bothering.

Nope, caffeine does help with headaches. That's why certain pain medications (don't remember which ones off the top of my head, Tylenol might be one) have caffeine in them as well as the main pain relieving ingredient.

headaches are swollen vessels in the brain. replenishing on sugar and caffeine causes blood vessels to slim. even though of course headaches have many causes.

slam a NOS and play a fun round in the cold! lol

i find that if you do slam something with a lot of caffeine it gets rid of the headache in a matter of minutes if not seconds rather than an over the counter pill which takes 15 - 30 minutes to take effect or not work at all if it is a major headache.

excedrin also has caffeine as well. any headache medication that specializes in that area has caffeine.

but yet again slamming something with a shit load of caffeine is obviously not goo for you either :p

Latest posts