• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Octothorpe Bag Review

after being told about this bag I ordered one last night. can't wait to get my hands on it and give it a good run.

I have one of these on order. I just got a Flak X this year, but this bag looks too amazing.

Well I loaded her up today. Just walking around the house and man it feels better then the grip on the back.

Biggest complaints are
1) no pen holders on the outside (will just use the mini pocket for this

2) bag is water proof but got the rain fly no dedecated spot for it. (Fits in any of the pockets but folds up and fits were the bladder would go )

3) inside pocket material seems a little thin (should not be all that bad. Any issues would be covered in the warranty )

4)not a big fan of the soft style bottom. ( having the soft bottom gives it more of a shift when on your back. Double material so it should live the life of the bag)

5) the stool mount. (Tried that before with a different bag and it kept making the screws come loose on the seat- prob will try using the umbrella mount)
These are my only real gripes I have right now. I knew most of them before going in on it. Over all I think this bag is got what the grip is missing and at a fair price.

Latest posts