• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] OFFICIAL: BUZZZ COLLECTION THREAD!!!

booom. my thrower stack

all barstamps,alll flat and all pearly. the drinky crow one is in the bag right now
IMG_0431.jpg

/IMG_0432.jpg[/IMG]
i like the pink ones...and the red ones.

so, whats the difference in flight between the bar stamps and the newer ones?

Ok so im tired of seeing everyones ROCk collection. There are billions(rough guess) of different kinds, it gets confusing and for a better word BORING. If i see one more "1 of 12 rare big bird ce skeet kc usdgc ROCk with rare scratch and sniff stamp" im gonna go mad!!!

So this thread is for the BUZZZ collectors. I want to see your collections of the hottest disc of 2011. I will start with my small collection.

BRING EM OUT!! BRING EM OUT!!

you're a dufus. quoth the roc king.

Got this from yawpstang64. It is for a BD gift for one of my Sons. Got another one coming same concept but slightly different.
5486407654_c21ee32133_m.jpg

Finished shadowbox
5490520340_f9d2d3c41c.jpg

From the Joplin, MO Ice Bowl @ McClelland DGC
5486407428_53245d585a_m.jpg

The First Runs. Got an orange on the way and found a new red locally for cheap.

100MEDIA_IMAG0172.jpg

The 2nd First Run Ghost stamped

100MEDIA_IMAG0175.jpg

Midnights and Glo

100MEDIA_IMAG0177.jpg

Some others. I just got rid of 4 of my buzzz tooled barstamps

100MEDIA_IMAG0180.jpg

My first buzzz and my 4 year old daughters first buzzz

100MEDIA_IMAG0181.jpg

My collection is meek (1 FLX, 1 Z, 1 X), but my love for the mold is strong

And to all the Roc throwers that are jealously monitoring this thread w/ malice in their hearts, please note that nearly all the buzzzi being shown here are in premium plastic and hold their flight characteristics for a long long time.

"Jeez, where's my 55% worn Roc for this shot?"

Buzzz all day baby

not as many buzzzes as the kid down the street, but a competent, admittedly new-school assembly.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 79
I would post my stash in here but don't want thousands of PMs. :p

I am by no means a collector but the buzzz is my favorite disc by far. It has single handedly improved my game exponentially since I discovered the power of the buzzz. Any how here is my small collection: the fly dye and the flx are in the bag, others are backups except for the supercolors, those stay home and look pretty

Attachments

• IMAG0099.jpg
    IMAG0099.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 90
looking good guys..yea i just switched over from the roc to the buzzz..just feels better in my hand..i uesd to carry 4-5 rocs and they are all gone now..loving me some buzzz..started throwing it bout 2-3 weeks ago and just stashed bout 5 bar stamps lol..try and get pic up later.. for me buzzz > roc