• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
2011 Disc Pass 2
This is the start of Disc Pass 2. We are going to be using a USPS flat rate if it fits it ships box. This is going to be run just like the other disc pass that is going on right now. If you take something out of the box you need to replace with something of equal value. Star plastic for star plastic champ for champ and so on. You can also add stuff to make the box more interesting. Contact the next person on the list for their address when you are done with the box. Please try to turn the box around as quick as possible and respond to this thread to let everyone know whats going on

Here is what we are starting with:
Discs
--Innova Yellow Avair P&A—171G—10/10 Never Throw no ink
--Innova Yellow DX CFR USMDG Leopard—168G—10/10 Never Thrown no ink
--Innova Light Purple Champion Viking—171G—10/10 Never Throw no ink
--Innova Blue Champ USDGC Roc+--180G—10/10 Never Thrown no ink
--Innova White Star Valkyrie Christian Sandstrom World Distance Record stamp—172G—8.5/10 ink
--Innova Custom Dye Echo Star Teebird—175G—8/10 ink
--Innova Green Echo Star Leopard—170G—8.5/10 Ink on bottom plate
--Discraft Pink Z Nuke—170-172G—10/10 Never Thrown no ink
--Discraft Pink Z Comet—169G—8.5/10 Ink
--Innova Hot Pink Champ Groove for people to sign—If you want this disc take it but if not leave it for people to sign or leave info on.

Swag
--1 Innova magnet bottle opener
--1 red Sedgley Woods Mini—from my home course
--1 black Vibram mini
--1 clear w/ rainbow Mr. Disc Golf mini
--2 Mr Disc Golf erasable score cards
--2 mini clip boards
--1 Innova sticker
--1 Discraft sticker
--1 Vibram sticker
--1 Huk Lab sticker
--1 Lat 64 patch
--1 Innova cozi
--4 mini tissue packages
--1 red Lifetime Disc Sports towel
--1 Official Rule book
--5 3M tac clothes for people that like to have sticky hands. I love these things.
--1 Gray Sigg water bottle
--3 camo zipper pulls
--3 white and purple zipper pulls
--3 red and blue zipper pulls
--1 camo key chain with light
--1 hot pink and yellow key chain with beads and light
--1 set neon green and yellow birdie beads
--1 red and black bracelet
--1 black and green bracelet
--1 camo bracelet
--1 Discraft 2010 Disc Golf Guide
--1 DGA Disc Golf Guide

Disc Pass Info List of People
MrFixIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok

Attachments

• IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 453
Just so you know,with the flat rates if everything doesn't 100% fit,like say a disc is sort of causing the cardboard to bulge out a bit,the rate doesn't apply,and either you or the person you ship it too will get stuck with the extra $...

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to make sure the boc looks perfect before sending it out. Everyone else take notice of the Connor response. Try not to stick anyone with paying extra. Can someone please make the pic in the OP larger.

picture.php

For what its worth, the pic comes up in a larger size when you click on it. Also you can add the pic to one of your albums on your profile and when you access the pic there you will see the URL and BB code for the pic. Copy and past the BB Code to the post and boom, you have the larger pic. Just make sure you size it correctly before uploading and it's not huge.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I will try to make sure the boc looks perfect before sending it out. Everyone else take notice of the Connor response. Try not to stick anyone with paying extra. Can someone please make the pic in the OP larger.

Yeah,I think I used one of those ten dollars after I sold a big lot,they told me that they might get stuck with it...i had to pay 23 bucks in shipping,sucked,but wasn't going to risk it.

thanks for taking care of that. i am going to be the best i can to fit it without having any issues

That is a sweet sendout! Nice job, can't wait till this box gets to me. My wife is gonna love that Groove... it may prove to be irresistable to her :popcorn:

The disc pass 2 box is packed and ready to be sent out. I am sending it to MrFixIt this afternoon. I was able to fit everything but the water bottle into the box. We are using a medium USPS flat rate box and should cost everything around $11 to ship. Please make sure to pack the box as tight as you can to save people from spending extra money. Keep the new names coming. Here is the updated list.

MrFixIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
roadtripstuff

WOW! Since I am 1st on the list, I won't snag all the goodies ;)!

I can't wait for this!

Thanks Eco81 for getting this up and running!:thmbup: