• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Come on where is the box. I have ended it and am waiting for it to be resent. The guys is about to get some negative feedback

After I have had this box twice, I will also give negative feedback to the person who does not send it back to the original owner (Eco81) as requested.... seriously bad dg karma there. I hope USPS just made a boo boo :)

Last edited:
Disc pass 2 is done. I finally got the box back. Thanks to everyone that played the game the right way. And to the people that did not play the game the right way, you should be ashamed. The box started with over 9 discs and 20+ pieces of new swag. I got the box back with 7 discs and only 1 was new and the others were maybe 8/10 or better with ink....oh and a lid or something that looks like a lid

Also in the box was a black light, a burned DVD of eagle eye a family worship center DVD, a sangermuffin cd, a dark night DVD, 2 copies, a small whoopie cushion, a shot glass, a book with a title of 101 ways to be a great mom, a large bag for of odds and ends(a couple minis, scorecards, stickers and other stuff, and maybe the on thing that is nice a dry fit tee shirt that's not my size

What a downer

I was going to auction it off like the other guy did but I would be ashamed with how the boxed turned out and would not allow people to pay their own money for what was in the box

I will NOT be running another box like this again.

That's a shame. I don't blame you Eco.
I was the 1st to get the box, and after taking out some items, I really stuffed it back (the postman was giving me a hard time beacause of it) w/ more items (discs, swag, etc.) than I took out because I wanted to make sure that I fulfilled the terms.
Perhaps in the future (if anyone decides to do another) there will be more stringent guidelines in place.
Thanks for taking the time for doing this Eco!

Total BS on the way this box was treated by some people!

Eco, next time... Disc Pass Box in the VIP Forums ;)