• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

officially done with this snow

that list makes me cringe. i've only lost a z force and gold line vision this winter.

Ribbon is dumb and not needed. Just don't be stupid. If you want to be stupid, then I give you permission to use a ribbon.

i can see your a bright one! yes a ribbon is usefull and needed in deep fluffy snow. the ribbon has no affect on distance and saves so much time. over 100 discs were lost at the MN st paul winter carnival tournament at como.

so far i found a nuke,gazelle & today a surge ss . funny thing none had ink or ribbons attached...

Today was about the least pleasant experience discing I've ever had. I drove all the way to Fairmont Cedar Creek, about 50 miles knowing that much of the snow has melted yet there would be quite a bit left, my hopes were that the cold night made a crust. I felt like I was at work, I do enjoy my job (hiking in the mountains for a month on end), but about the least enjoyable part is around 11,000 feet in June in mid afternoon as that frozen crust on the snow that you cannot escape from starts to melt. Every third step or so sinks up to the knee, and every other hole or so I fall through up to my waist, or through the snow into knee deep water. On a positive note, my discs stayed mostly dry today, that was nice.

Blah, I gave up after 18 holes, I always play 36 or more holes - not today.

alright, so i ordered a new firebird on monday, it came int he mail today, i found one and then my old one was returned to me. this morning i woke up with no firebirds, tonight i go to bed with three!

I'm gonna be heading out for my first rounds tommorow since occtober... I can't wait!! it'll be just under freezing, very little snow to lose discs in, and pretty much no wind. Perfect.