• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

old glow plastic

booter

* Ace Member *
ok so I'm in the process of working on my collection of old glow plastic ie : innova throw in the dark set, old dcraft etc. I know the molds of the innova set but the discraft ones ,im unsure of. Every time I think I've scooped up the ones I know of,new ones come to my attention. Anybody know what molds were ran in old glo plastic for discraft? I'm not talking photon btw. Just old glow pro d

I have so far

eclipse
cyclone
marauder
rattler
xclone

I know of and have seen:
shadow
stratus

I've heard about but have not seen:
xs
xl
mrx

and that's about it. I havnt heard or found out about any others. But I'm sure there are more. I'm just trying to get an idea on how to put together a list of what I need.

yea I thought I put comets up there but I guess I forgot.

flipflat,im talking about much older than 03. I have a photon wasp but I'm more interested in the others

And I have an old Photon Glo Buzzz, but good luck finding one of those. A buddy finally tracked one down in Norway, but that was the last one I've ever seen. But keep looking, nothing glows better than old Photon. In my night bage I carry the Buzzz, Talon, XL, Challenger, and a soft Challenger. I round it out with a new Glow Nuke, and a Stalker. God I love Glow Golf...

I've got a glow Magnet, and I used to throw glow Hawks but I traded all those off.