• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Old ProD Challengers

jhol69

I was wanting some information from a player that knows alot about the old stamp Pro D stamped challengers such as the one attached. Information would include the years produced and average worth of these runs. thanks for your time and wisdom!!! :thmbup:

Attachments

• prod.jpg
    prod.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 22
Try posting in the "What's the Story on This Disc?" thread, more people might notice it there. I don't have an answer, sorry.

Weight and condition are big factors. To some, theyd never pay big money for base plastic. For others its the most important disc in the bag. 15 would be my general figure.

Elite x fr's were from 03. Im unsure of its release date in pro d but they changed the stamp just a few years ago.

It seems like dave walters is lookin too get a monopoly on this disc haha. Maybe I can get a couple off of him?

I throw the old stamp pro D challengers and would be willing to pay more than $15 for that disc if it is weighs 170g or more!!!!!

I just bought two new ones and two 8/10's from one of my local guys today. Loving them but would like more!

My small collection of my favorite putter. Always looking for more, just hard to come accross.

IMG_20120112_220719.jpg

I use them for throwers I have 4 I believe. Very nice

I have two and are looking for more. It seems all the discs I love have already been pillaged from this site.
Pearly Vikings
Bar stamped Challengers
11x TBs
:(