• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Old Rock Hill course at the innova factory.

It's my understanding that there's a few shorter holes there. I've never played it, or been to the warehouse, just driven by.

ok. I guess that clears things up. went over there and walked around a little bit and found about 4 baskets and something that looked like it could have been a tee.

i wanna be that kid in the candy store, just the thought makes me smile :)

Dumpster diving is illegal.

Not really it's more of a grey area. Technically walking onto someones property to their front door is trespassing which is illegal.

Trespassing (which is practically not a real offense) is the only type of legal infraction that could be tagged onto dumpster diving if there is any legal ramifications anyway.
I have a fair amount of personal experience with this and cops have only ever yelled at me and told me to leave etc.

Now if you're hoping fences and getting into super sketch areas and dumpster diving there could get into more serious trouble since larger private comapanies can choose to press charges if they or their own security finds you.
But dumpsters that are easily accessible are normally always game for some good diving with very little risk involved. Just gotta be smart about it.

^ there's so much wrong with that post i'm not sure where to start.

How about the dumpster diving...please elaborate. experiences? finds?

:popcorn:

Latest posts