• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

older discs lookin for appraising??

MotoDj

Double Eagle Member
ok, i've asked b4 for a "value" chart of older discs and have found nothing except - post em and see whats offered??
so here we go
these are not mine, a freind has hundreds of discs, might be looking to unload some if price is right
he asked me to see if there was any interest in this club, so i said i'd upload some pics and see what happens
i will try to answer questions, some might take a day or two cause i will have to ask the owner
these are just a few, fig i'd start small and build up some interest b4 i upload tons of pics

1st run cyclone one white, one black, one green, one yellow
1004013.jpg

1996 Xclone "tour de earth" stamp signed by scott stokley 200.01meters
1004012.jpg

KC pro gazelle 7 time KC
1004014.jpg

wish i could delete, sorry folks, virgin here...

1st run cyclone one white, one black, one green, one yellow
1004013.jpg

1004012.jpg

KC pro gazelle 7 time KC
1004014.jpg

Last edited:
ok, that was the cyclone

1004012.jpg

KC pro gazelle 7 time KC
1004014.jpg

86 softies blue
1004016.jpg

UV softie (reacts to sunlight??) hard to explain, never seen it before
1004025l.jpg

tie dye roc, not sure what plastic, feels like kc??
1004026h.jpg

Prototype gumputt 1995, signed by ed headrick 001 in 95 AM worlds cincinnati, OH
1004061u.jpg

this is a gazelle, with a jaybird stamp... i forget plastic ( he has a handful of these stamps, dif discs i believe)
1004032.jpg

1004029s.jpg

bunch of flying eye stamps (nick sartori?), on various discs, this one is an original cyclone
1004036c.jpg

1004037z.jpg

roc - southern national tour 1998
1004018a.jpg

photos dont do some of them justice
the best holes, jaybird, flying eye stamps are killer, camera didnt like the "glittery" reflections

well, let me know, i dont know all the discs he has, but his collection is mainly before 96, some up to 2001, lots and lots of stuff, i took pics of some i liked, no way was i cataloging all his discs :)

he's got some crazy stuff i never seen too, ram, lynx, ect
if someones looking for older collectible discs, to throw or collect, let me know, i'll see what the local guys can dig up, some have been thrown, many have not

I have a KC Pro Pegasus with a 7x stamp on it (1997) 10/10

I'm wondering how much I could get for this, I'm not going to part with it mostly because I'm not sure how much it's worth and I'm not sure if I want to get rid of it because it will only go up in value. Looks just like the Gazelle you have actually, didn't see that at first.

the first run cyclones? or the flying eye?

i'm not sure on weights, i will try to check when i see him next
i believe them all to be max weight and unthrown
they may have wear from being in storage, but nothing soap and water couldn't fix, i'll try to get close ups of any that draw interest

but like i said, kinda putting feelers out to see what they are worth, i'm checking on various websites also

forgot i had these pics of that white first run says 175... haven't weighed it myself though
1004021o.jpg

like i said, i dont know much, but this pic is trying to show there is no "raised" lettering on the underside 100% smooth
1004022c.jpg

Amazing. I quit playing for 10 years and come back to find out all my disks are classics and "valuable".

I putt with that softie86 and have numerous 1st run Cyclones in my bag. I have a box in the attic with more 1st run Cyclones and flying eye stamps as well as course stamps like you have pictured. I'm sure that I won't get rich off of them and they are worth more to me on the course than to sell them.

It's like when your music starts showing up on those infomercials as "classic tunes" sigh, it's hell getting old :)

photos dont do some of them justice
the best holes, jaybird, flying eye stamps are killer, camera didnt like the "glittery" reflections

well, let me know, i dont know all the discs he has, but his collection is mainly before 96, some up to 2001, lots and lots of stuff, i took pics of some i liked, no way was i cataloging all his discs :)

he's got some crazy stuff i never seen too, ram, lynx, ect
if someones looking for older collectible discs, to throw or collect, let me know, i'll see what the local guys can dig up, some have been thrown, many have not

I am VERY interested in pre-96 stuff. Not the super-collectible things, 'cause I want to actually throw them, but let me know what you've got. Particularly the large-diameter drivers - Discraft Marauder, Innova Jaguar, Lynx, Phenix, Scorpion.

The "Great Disc Golf Holes of the World" discs BELONG IN A MUSEUM. Someone needs to get the Indiana Jones of disc golf on the case!

I appreciate seeing old stamps and molds... Good Stuff

i'm new to the sport, so i missed the era of many of those discs, i went and looked through more tonight, just an incredible odd collection of discs and stamps... hey gave me 3 cyclones tonight trying to get me to start hyzer flippin more of my drives, 2 haven't been thrown, and one of those 2 has the jaybird/web stamp on it, its sweet
i cant wait to finish going through his stack, tonight i found some used rams, brand new scorpions, brand new phantom duece, a handful of tourney stamps that are just amazing... sorry no new pics :(

still kinda hoping someone could shoot some ball park prices for any of the discs though, i've gotten a handful of pm's, but noone is willin to tell me what they are worth :)
first off i'm not the owner so it aint up to me
2nd, i doubt he needs anymore discs, but he is looking for a larger bag... possible to trade for that, but who knows
i dont know much about the "best holes of the world discs" but supposedly its the first set, they are very detailed stamps, the camera couldn't capture any detail, but i agree, discs like that shouldn't be thrown