• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

Probably a 1.2 run. I don't think they're super sought after from what I see on the Millennium Collectors page on Facebook, but I could be wrong. Might want to hit up that page with a picture.

I'll probably throw it. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't some universally despised run.

It's going to be relatively more OS than the most recent S run (1.4) or the first S run (1.1/Zippertop). And will beat into a great control driver.

Not trying to derail this thread too much but didn't want to start a whole new thread. Anyone here throw the JLS? Thinking of grabbing one to test along side my patriots for the stable/US slot. Can't decide between Sirius and luster quantum.

Looking for suggestions. I just started playing disc golf a little over a year ago and now Im hooked. Ive never thrown Millennium. Ive been really digging the PFN Star and Champion Orcs. I throw them 300 to 350 on average. Ive been reading that the Orion LF is a little shorter but more controllable and accurate. Im kind of torn between the Sirius Olf 1.4 and a Quantum 1.5 Olf...maybe even a Qolf 1.3 but I heard the 1.3's aren't as good?
Sorry for hijacking the thread but I haven't found any reviews of the 1.5's

1.4 Qolf is beefy until it breaks in, very thunderbird-esque until the turn gets beat in. Molf is going to break in quicker, and show that turn more. The SOLF is really the sweet spot if you want to try an OLF. The current run (1.4 I think) are quite similar to the zippers I have, at least the 1 current run I threw was. I would not say they are shorter than an orc either, I think they take a similar line but the OLF has more glide.

PIAS had a pre run number OLF today and I was about to grab it until I saw it was only 150. Now I kind of regret not getting it.

PIAS had a pre run number OLF today and I was about to grab it until I saw it was only 150. Now I kind of regret not getting it.

If it was an M it'll be quite flippy, S is a good bit more stable, a sweet disc. Q is a stable candy bomber at 150 - some of the best 150-class drivers ever made.

So, I have an issue. I've got an OLF 1.1 that's about a 9/10, super fingerprinty plastic beautiful shape to it just awesome sauce! It's been in the collection up 'til now but I don't know if I want to throw it or not. I have been told that essentially it's "going down a rabbit hole" and I wasn't playing when they came out so I am used to S 1.4's and M 1.3's. And happy with them. Ugh! Friggin' 1st world problems.

So, I have an issue. I've got an OLF 1.1 that's about a 9/10, super fingerprinty plastic beautiful shape to it just awesome sauce! It's been in the collection up 'til now but I don't know if I want to throw it or not. I have been told that essentially it's "going down a rabbit hole" and I wasn't playing when they came out so I am used to S 1.4's and M 1.3's. And happy with them. Ugh! Friggin' 1st world problems.
1.1 OLFs are still available on the Millennium Facebook page for $20-25 a piece. Not super hard to find. Hell I have a stack of 10 or so 1.1 SOLF throwers that have been shelved for the past few months, I probably would have unloaded them by now if I weren't so lazy.

Snagged a current run molf and solf again.

Still love'em. :)

Anybody think we're due for another run soon? It's been a couple years, right? Wonder if they'll change again...

1.1 OLFs are still available on the Millennium Facebook page for $20-25 a piece. Not super hard to find. Hell I have a stack of 10 or so 1.1 SOLF throwers that have been shelved for the past few months, I probably would have unloaded them by now if I weren't so lazy.

Didn't realize that. Are they all red?

Latest posts