• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

Looks like it's been a year since last post.. 1.5 Quantum's are out now. Anybody using the 1.5s? How do they compare to the 1.4s?

The 1.5s I've bagged have been really straight. Less fade than a fresh MOLF, but a hair more stubborn on the HSS. Honestly pushing more towards teebird/pd territory than eagle.

The 1.5s I've bagged have been really straight. Less fade than a fresh MOLF, but a hair more stubborn on the HSS. Honestly pushing more towards teebird/pd territory than eagle.

I was thinking about picking one of these up, looks like it would be a good fit for me. I've been looking around online, but I don't see any 1.5s. It's mostly 1.4s. Are there any online vendors with 1.5s in stock?

I see were getting a 1.4 MOLF. Anybody felt one of these yet?
I'm curious about this as well. I've got 4 of the MOLF 1.3 and it's a fantastic disc, plastic feels great, nice and flat. Kinda want to buy a few more from MST now that I know there's a new run out.

Looks like MST may have the new run of MOLF's out. Yellow one is the 1.3. Looks like this new run has a pretty sick stamp and flight numbers listed
7acc500a4be7883f096ad75a5ea73e56.jpg

5cb9ace028932945d855b1d599f05762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do OLFs season? Do they lose the fade first (like a Teebird) or develop more turn first (like an Eagle) or maybe both at the same time?

I've got a MOLF that flies like 9/5/-1/3. Now I'm wondering how that will change. I welcome your experience!

How do OLFs season? Do they lose the fade first (like a Teebird) or develop more turn first (like an Eagle) or maybe both at the same time?

I've got a MOLF that flies like 9/5/-1/3. Now I'm wondering how that will change. I welcome your experience!

Did you look at this thread at all? They add turn before they lose fade.

Definitely get more turn.
Been pairing JLS/OLF's lately. It's a fantastic combo. OLF's get more turn, JLS just keep getting straighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This means, the OLF, which has an Eagle type flight, seasons the same way. Does anyone know if this is inevitably? Are there discs with the same flight characteristics that lose the fade first?

I think any disc with 0 HST will lose fade first. Rocs and Teebirds fit this description

Anyone looking to get in the OLF game for cheap, Marshall Street has X-out OLF's in millennium (pro) plastic for $7.99

Anyone looking to get in the OLF game for cheap, Marshall Street has X-out OLF's in millennium (pro) plastic for $7.99

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed 5 of them.

Have you thrown the new 1.4's? Haven't read anything about the flight, but the plastic is supposed to be really good.

So I just ordered my first OLF. Think it's a 1.3 SOLF. What I'm confused about is this new run has the discs labeled as 9 5 -1 2 instead of 9 5 -1 3. I throw mostly undertakers for fairways and was hoping the OLF would be a more stable complement to it but with the new numbers, the discs look similar.

Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed 5 of them.

Have you thrown the new 1.4's? Haven't read anything about the flight, but the plastic is supposed to be really good.

Nice! Wondered where they all went. I have 4 of the 1.3 runs, really curious how the 1.4's are. The 1.3 are flat and beefy and the plastic feels awesome

Nice! Wondered where they all went. I have 4 of the 1.3 runs, really curious how the 1.4's are. The 1.3 are flat and beefy and the plastic feels awesome

Haha couldn't pass up that price point. 1.3's are a great run. They're flat and beefy, but break in so nicely. I've been seasoning one all summer and it's replaced my stable Valk.

So I just ordered my first OLF. Think it's a 1.3 SOLF. What I'm confused about is this new run has the discs labeled as 9 5 -1 2 instead of 9 5 -1 3. I throw mostly undertakers for fairways and was hoping the OLF would be a more stable complement to it but with the new numbers, the discs look similar.

1.3 SOLFs are somewhat overstable if my memory is correct. Not beefy meathooks, but should handle wind easily. Flight numbers aren't always correct, so i wouldn't be too concerned with the differences between them.

I've never throw a 1.3 run but I found a 1.4 at piag and it's really stable. I can't imagine a fresh SOLF with a fade less than 3. Have you ever thrown a fresh star eagle X? That's what the OLF is, with a 9 speed rim instead of a 7 speed

Latest posts