• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Omega Big Bead SS putter

unkindnessofcrows

Par Member
I am looking for a few new max weight big bead super soft putters. Anyone know if these are still available, and if so, where I can find them? Thanks.

D town disc golf says this on facebook: "Very exciting day, Millennium has finally released the Omega Supersoft Big Bead to dealers."

Yeah they just released the Omega SS and AP Big Bead to retailers today

Disc Nation is ordering them today. I'll let you know when we get them

Yeah they just released the Omega SS and AP Big Bead to retailers today

Disc Nation is ordering them today. I'll let you know when we get them

Thank you sir, been to DN a few times, Love that place. Also have one of your liberty baskets. Love that thing, SOLID well built basket!

I didn't realize the protos sold that well. Happy to see it either way. Millenium deserves some love.

Regardless of if the protos sold...

They needed the over stable putter slot. I know a lot of team guys have been dreaming of this, and are happy to see it finally. And it has the omega name on it. That is like naming something Roc, Buzzz or Nuke. It just sells...

So we have the Omega 1.X and the Omega 2.X now. Will there be an Omega 3.X coming in the near future?

Ok got my team order in today

Oh my, I really like these new big bead Omegas

The nose is the Putt and Approach mold. So it is exactly like the Omega nose, but a big bead in place of the small. This is different from the proto SS big beads, which had the Aviar-x nose. This makes it a truly unique putter shape. The SS BB is crazy soft, but really nice and grippy. The AP BB is the same AP plastic as the other new APs but feels a bit better(kinda like star/pro).

The SS BB is straight with less glide-out than a regular SS. It's easy to drive with out of the box. The AP BB CRUSHES! Longest putter I have used to date. Holds a lot of lines, long or short

Disc Nation should have these in tomorrow. And we love omegas, so I'm pushing to do something special

its really up to the person

but it is easy to lay into without it moving off line, and still pushing forward. A lot of putters that you can lay into have tons of LSS, so they start to fade too soon. The AP BB with the smaller nose, the perfect balance of HSS and LSS. Its like a seasoned aviar driver mold

I'm going to have to change my pants after reading about the BBAP, and that's what I'm going to say when I throw it, "BBAP!"

Yes, this is why I like them even more. I really enjoy my McPro Big Beads but was scared I would never find a replacement. So I am pumped they gave this to Millennium.

The only difference is the plastics. The Omega SS BB is straighter than the McPro's and the Omega AP BB has more glide than the McPros. The AP BB is really fast out of the hand. It cruises like a midrange.

Yes, this is why I like them even more. I really enjoy my McPro Big Beads but was scared I would never find a replacement. So I am pumped they gave this to Millennium.

The only difference is the plastics. The Omega SS BB is straighter than the McPro's and the Omega AP BB has more glide than the McPros. The AP BB is really fast out of the hand. It cruises like a midrange.

How well does it hold lines?

Latest posts