• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Omega

anrew18

Par Member
My brother putts with a Super Soft Omega. It being summer it is supper floppy and can't putt with it. Which plastic should he switch to? I don't know the plastic runs at all for Millennium.

I recommend getting one of the new ET Omegas. They are between SS and AP in firms of stiffness, and the plastic is much better for putting in my opinion. The AP plastic is really more of a driver plastic than anything else.

Anyone throw the new ET Omegas? Wondering how they feel and how they fly.

I have to wonder why he can't putt with the SS just because it's summer. I've been putting with an SS since they came on the market, whether it's been 30 degrees on the course or 100 degrees. Can't say that either end of the temperature range has been problematic for throwing the SS.

Can anyone comment on AP vs E.T. plastic (stiffness, flex, or slickness)? I am looking to order some, and I was just looking for some comparison information. I felt a friend's Aviar P&A in Glow plastic (older with just the Innova logo) and it was pretty nice. I wasn't sure how the new glow plastic compares to the older stuff, but that is beside the point. I am mainly looking for a stiff and grippy putting putter.

I have to wonder why he can't putt with the SS just because it's summer. I've been putting with an SS since they came on the market, whether it's been 30 degrees on the course or 100 degrees. Can't say that either end of the temperature range has been problematic for throwing the SS.

A matter of feel, maybe? And I don't know where you hail from, but in Georgia humidity and heat in 95+ degrees in summer, soft discs definitely get even softer, and I've got a GStar Avair and Thunderbird to prove it (and temperature variations definitely affected how that GStar Thunderbird was flying for me, while my 3x Champ Thunderbird is consistently consistent).

So CAN he putt with an SS? Sure.... But I understand what he wants and where he's coming from with his request for information.