• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

On a Bus to St Cloud

revmatty

Par Member
Well al packed up and ready to hit the road for a couple days of out of town throwing.
The plan is Calvary, Riverside, St Joseph, and Fairylake. The first two for sure. The last two, if time permits, and believe me, I'll make it permit. Just as long as I don't run into anyone from the St Cloud office of my ministry. Then again could always tell them that they need to play a round with me or be fired. It's always good to be the boss.

So hopefully see some of you locals down their. I'lll be the one in the black shirt and white colar......lol. But my van does have a clergy bumper sticker, so if you see it, make sure to honk and give the thumbs up and I'll do the same.

Now time to get one more cup of java, and a shower and hit the road.

Finally made it back home. Had a blast, but am pooped out. Those courses in St Cloud, were great and fun, but not use to the length and all the hills.
I'd highly recomend them, and will be uploading my scores and reviews in a bit.

Have to say the DG world was out and about all this weekend, and could'nt find a better crowd then them to hang with on mini vacation.

And if your ever out there on a weekend, say Hi to Ken and Barb from the St Cloud DG Club, or stop by the coffee shop they run at Midtown Mall, excellent service and lots of equipment, and not to mention a couple discs signed by the man himself "Steady Ed" and his memorial disc.

Plus I finaly got the disc I've been waiting for, The Dragon. My very first disc I ever owned, and now I got a new on to rip.