• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Once Around the Mountain One and Done Tournament

Was a great time today....loved it!! Was a gorgeous day. Great to meet some of you guys. Also was a bonus I walked away with some sweet Loot!!

il0Lc.jpg

The weather was great, between wack'n trees that had no busines being there, going OB, and missing 15' putts. I shot a 61. To take 3rd AMs. bcr123psu a friend of his and discaddict played a casual round afterwards. And shot a 52. But that was with a full bag.
Thanks bcr123psu for a great time and awsome players pack.
Dose anyone know when the footage will air on TV?

Last edited:
Had a great time today. Thanks bcr123psu for giving me an excuse to do a tour of the lehigh valley courses, and the great player pack. Already looking forward to next year.

AdRoc - that Shark had some nice colors in it for sure.

Bcr123psu - had a great time, thanks for all the effort and hard work. Sounds funny but one of the most exciting things was getting the Paragon clipboards! Lol.

Woodcutter, discaddict, and AdRoc, nice shooting with you guys today, wish I was a bit higher up with you guys, but that's next year ;)

Discaddict, how was the Parkway?

Last edited:
So I am now camping in the back of my truck tuckered out from 108 holes today. Thanks
Bcr for making 18 of those holes a blast. time to update the travel tag.

The parkway was nice but soggy on a few holes. What the speed record for Parkway?

Last edited:
Forgot to add how it was great to put some faces to some name. It was a pleasure.

Had a great time yesterday. I definately had a rough round (in addition to almost losing the disc I was planning on using during a practice shot half an hour before start time), but overall it was a lot of fun to get out to somewhere I hadn't been before and play.

AdRoc - that Shark had some nice colors in it for sure.

Bcr123psu - had a great time, thanks for all the effort and hard work. Sounds funny but one of the most exciting things was getting the Paragon clipboards! Lol.

Woodcutter, discaddict, and AdRoc, nice shooting with you guys today, wish I was a bit higher up with you guys, but that's next year ;)

Discaddict, how was the Parkway?

Parkway was a really cool course only downfall was on whole one stepped in huge puddle that was hidden by the grass played the rest of the course with soaked socks and shoes.

The only sad thing was (as I understood it) one player took his FIRST SHOT on #3, and it just kept going and was lost. END GAME.

I was really wondering if that happened on #3. It's the same hole I almost lost mine on. That hill is just murder if you drift off to the right at all.

Parkway was a really cool course only downfall was on whole one stepped in huge puddle that was hidden by the grass played the rest of the course with soaked socks and shoes.

Yeah, it was pretty boggy when I played it yesterday too.

Water tables are just really high now. If you play Jordan up here, the pond is normally nowhere NEAR that high...

Thanks to everyone that came out. I had a blast and I hope everyone that played did too. It was great meeting everyone and, like gottafixit said, it was nice to put names to faces.

Coverage would be on Service Electric Sports 2. I don't know anybody that has Service Electric and they don't post previous broadcasts on the web so if you didn't catch it on Saturday, it might not be catchable.

Big big thanks to:

Dodo's Disc Golf Shop
Mr. Disc Golf
Paragon Disc Golf

The wheels are already turning for what to do for next year...hope everyone can make it out for the sequel!

did you post results?

Thanks to everyone that came out. I had a blast and I hope everyone that played did too. It was great meeting everyone and, like gottafixit said, it was nice to put names to faces.

Coverage would be on Service Electric Sports 2. I don't know anybody that has Service Electric and they don't post previous broadcasts on the web so if you didn't catch it on Saturday, it might not be catchable.

Big big thanks to:

Dodo's Disc Golf Shop
Mr. Disc Golf
Paragon Disc Golf

The wheels are already turning for what to do for next year...hope everyone can make it out for the sequel!

I just called Service Electric, they say it was only shown on the Allentown area. :wall:

I just called Service Electric, they say it was only shown on the Allentown area. :wall:

Maybe they could send brc a dvd/digital copy of the footage or at least the edit broadcast section.