• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

one disc for my girl

It would probably end up chipping a lot easier. Also, while I'm sure neither you or she would care in the least about it, I'd be ready to hear a bunch of people going on about how the disc is no longer legal because of the paint adding thickness. I wouldn't imagine it would really alter the flight all that much though unless you really globbed it on.

Silver fuse sounds like the best bet, will be sharrrrrp as hell too. You will get tons of brownie points for making this happen.

Finally! I was thinking nobody liked my silver Fuse idea. I think it would look sweet. I have dyed a silver flow with the royal blue liqiud RIT and you can get some nice purple with different dip times.

she has tried and sometimes uses the leopard. she is stubborn and wants a purple disc with silver stars!! gosh darn it i wish she would just throw, but she is willing to learn.

Sounds like she is making an impossible demand because she really doesn't want to play. I'm guessing you will go through all of the trouble to get this disc, then she'll turn around and say "you forgot the sparkles!"

Oh, and I read this whole thread and there is not a single picture posted of said girlfriend. Fail!

My girl threw a bunch of discs to try and figure out what she wanted to use on a regular basis...she ended up with the cryztal buzzz...and she threw it great!

I will post a pic! Chris 717 goshahThis post reminds me of why I love this sport so much. Thanks for all the help. if I get the fuse and she hates it it will be mine then. Silver gold line fuse anyone? 160s preferably?

Latest posts