• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc Wonder: What would you choose?

My 177 ESP Buzzz no question. It will hold any line, and if my form is good, I can throw it 230-250, and I actually use it as my go-to putter anyways...

My dx Shark. It is the straightest flying disc I have used. I have just obtained a Gateway Element so I will try it out a few times to see if it is as straight as my shark. I have also putted well with my shark so I have confidence putting with it.

my champ firebird even tho putting would suck

I just played my first one disc round yesterday with a buddy. We had never done this and thought it would be a fun challenge. I chose my new Star Teebird. On the 11th hole I shanked a drive (turned it over like a son of a gun) and threw it onto the roof of the youth home that is adjacent to the course. It is private property so I was not able to rescue her. This was a new disc with my first saran wrap dye and a cool bird design over the top of that. Don't think I will see that one ever again. I did not get to finish the round and I am still bitter. :doh::wall:

In last weeks thread like this, i said the FLX Buzzz.

Yesterday i played 3 courses, and threw the Buzzz often. Had some good shots with it, but after round two i lost control of it, strangely. So out came my Lat 64 Opto Core and it was spot on.

So my flavor of the week is: Lat 64 Opto Core