• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One mans mission to cleanup/expand his local course. PLEASE HELP DGCR!

http://www.fly18.com/pads.html

They're not cheap, but they work great!

Tim S.

P.S. Say hi to the Palin family for me, LOL!

Yea I just looked those up,very spendy. I see a few people are using mats obtained from a horse feed and tack supply company for about 50$ per mat. might be an idea still those that's around $450 for 9 and $900 for 18 mats, not to mention the shipping if I cant find them locally. :doh:

Yea I just looked those up,very spendy. I see a few people are using mats obtained from a horse feed and tack supply company for about 50$ per mat. might be an idea still those that's around $450 for 9 and $900 for 18 mats, not to mention the shipping if I cant find them locally. :doh:

Those horse mats make great teepads if you have enough of them. Make sure you're getting the long ones that are at least 8ft long though.

Gopher quickshot baskets are $1759 per nine and are based on the discatcher

Yeah, the Palin's need some GOOD P.R., so hit them up and don't take no for an answer! All of Bristol's brats are gonna need something positive to do.

pdga.com lists all of the specs for all of the approved baskets. Anyone with any fabrication skill should be able to make any basket design you want. Find someone w/ a plasma/laser cutter and make chasity belts with the park name and a sponsor's info on the belt ( company name, person, whatever). I think this might look cooler then tee signs.

pdga.com lists all of the specs for all of the approved baskets. Anyone with any fabrication skill should be able to make any basket design you want. Find someone w/ a plasma/laser cutter and make chasity belts with the park name and a sponsor's info on the belt ( company name, person, whatever). I think this might look cooler then tee signs.

Do you have any examples of this id like to see something like that so I have an idea.

Do you have any examples of this id like to see something like that so I have an idea.

Let me look around. I know that a plasma or laser cutter can do some cool stuff. Also did some looking around. Looks like ya might have a few horse supply places in Anchorage. They might be able to order stable mats for you.

search

I'll get on a real computer and do this right.

picture.php

I saw a picture of this basket awhile back. The chastity belt is cool; if you have the means it leaves a lot of room to personalize the baskets. If you have the connections you could also get them powder coated in different colors. Mt. Airy in Cincy has red baskets, which show up in the woods really well. If you wanted the course to blend in you could get them painted green, but I think this would make it difficult for new players to the course to see the baskets.

Check out carpet stores for remnants. Grippy even wet. Sand or fine gravel base for best drainage. We have a few tees goin on their 2nd year and they're holding up well.