• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One thing we can all agree on...

This argument can be settled by throwing used beer cans into each other's yards. Like the good old days. Something will give.

There's enough degens around here that I'm sure that's somebodys drink of choice......

Busch/light has been my beer this summer. Best tubing beer ever! Lose one? oh well!

A month or so ago my wife went to the store and came back with 30pack of Busch light apple. :sick: The entire reason I like Busch is because its not sweet, and they go and add some apple but not apple taste? Oh god :sick::sick:

I tried to give it away to people that came over... they stopped coming over. It took me a month to choke those down one a time :gross:

Assuming a female is drinking Apple-flavoured beer is not being misogynistic :doh:

No kidding. That was about the lamest misogyny allegation I've ever seen. The only cringy thing in this thread is a guy thinking he has to defend all women's honor against being labeled a Busch Light Apple drinker.

Even if she were American she wouldn't even come close lol Not to say she's not a good novelist, but she's not even on the same level as Stephen King.

Atwood > King

Not more popular, but...

And I like King. Grew up reading his "novels". No way, though.

Latest posts