• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ooooooooh!

Jesse B 707

* Ace Member *
from disc golf values

Innova has just added some limited release candy fund raising program discs to the line up. Disc Golf Values will be helping to raise money for the 2009 Duos Duel in the Desert being held in Las Vegas. To lead the list the disc I have had the most requests for a Champion material glow in the dark Whippet X, also glow in the dark Champion material Cobras, glow in the dark Champion material Grooves, glow in the dark DX San Marino Rocs and a few other special Rubber Wood discs.

looks like innova has decided to put out something worthwhile, im sure a select few will be super hyped about those cobras too

Lmao only 7 of those "smoke" champion destroyers. Quite a jab at the collectors.

ONRY 6 LEFT NOW

yeehaw 2 champ glow whippets for me, the stamp is sweet too! im excited

I got the last few he had this afternoon. He said there were only 50 stamped. Maybe there are more somewhere....
I also got a few of those Black DX Aviarsfrom the Duos Duel. Sweet stamp. I hope these Whippets are as good as the original Champion Whippets. I'm sick of fighting with myself about paying $50 on eBay for a Whippet. I usually throw the KC's, but I've tossed a Champ a couple of times and they're sweeeeet. I can't wait to have my hands on them.

dgdave said:
Did anyone find out what Cobra mold they used?
No info yet for any of these new discs on innova's CFR program page, but IIRC the Ontario Cobra mold was permanently 'retired' (it broke and they can't fix it) and all future Cobras will be Classic mold.

I emailed Mark at DGV, so I'll know soon and I'll post on here, but is that really a suprise?

never thrown a glow dx roc. how fast should those Sanny Roc's beat in?

i remember reading that dx glow tends to break in pretty fast

I went to the site looking for some of the Cobra's. They still have some of the Whippets in X-outs.

Can't wait to get my hands on my Champ Whippets. Anyone have theirs yet? As good as original champ Whippets?