• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ooooooooh!

Mark said they were the WWW tooling, so I don't know if that's close to the Sanny or Ontario mold. He also said they might post some with the Master's stamp (Oh Yea!!! :roll: ), but no more with the Duos stamp.

dgdave said:
Mark said they were the WWW tooling, so I don't know if that's close to the Sanny or Ontario mold. He also said they might post some with the Master's stamp (Oh Yea!!! :roll: ), but no more with the Duos stamp.
:lol: god that masters stamp is gross :roll: , even i could have rocked one 10x better than that

dgdave said:

Pretty sure WWW means Sanny, all the DX ones I was pawing through the other day that had the web address were sharp-nosed.

Almost bought a couple but I already have two heavy champs and didn't really want to spend that amount on a weight I don't really want.

Yeah, not sure why they bothered making a cfr-glo classic cobra when the star ones didn't sell (or fly) so great.

dgdave said:

yeah that's what he said to me I should have asked him to look at the nose, but that would have been an opinion that could have been wrong.

I got my Whippets in today. The one I test threw is crazy overstable, I don't throw whippets enough to know if they are more overstable than normal ones. Both of mine are more domey than my old 1st run champ whippets.

Plastic is nice and soft and pretty grippy.

Frank_Delicious said:
I got my Whippets in today. The one I test threw is crazy overstable, I don't throw whippets enough to know if they are more overstable than normal ones. Both of mine are more domey than my old 1st run champ whippets.

you got yours today? when did you order ? im hyped for mine

JKP said:
Frank_Delicious said:

you got yours today? when did you order ? im hyped for mine

I ordered on Sunday. I'm in NC so that is a cross county trip.

im in kentucky and ordered sunday havent gotten mine?

I'm special

also this is hilarious:

poor_grooves.JPG

nobody wants the grooves.

Now DGV has a ton of X-Outs and their own FS stamp. That blows ass as my Gift Certificate is now all spent up.

yea i would have taken 3 x outs compared to 2 regular

That's why they put up the regulars first!

They say that the X-out Cobras are between 170 and 180 grams, I picked up two and requested the lowest weights available.

That Mark dude is pretty nice. I follow up called to be sure my order was in the que and he emailed me back with the news.

I was bummed I missed the first wave but now it looks like it may have been a lucky thing. Having an indestructable Whippet is gonna own! Trees, be warned - RAWRR!

Looks like night golf just got a whole lot more interesting!

Mark is awesome. He's always hooked me up. He once brought a box o plastic to me when he came to Vegas for a tourney so i didnt have to pay shipping and could pay in cash.

I got my Whippets the other day. Haven't thrown them yet, but they feel awesome. Can't wait to toss them. It'll be a while, though. I ordered some X-outs, too so I could get some slightly lighter weights for thumbers.

Latest posts