• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] OOP ESP Cyclones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. All the comet love on this site needs to realize how awesome cyclones are!

Calling white chocolate. I sent a message. Also where it says 5 for 50 in my post, I totally mean 6 for 50 because that include the X. Help me afford to play a tourney or two this year!

Sent you a payment. Had my kid all day and my phone charger is no longer working so it died. I have to pull it out of the phone and charge it on the wall. I'd rather spend money on discs instead of a new phone. So you win. Thanks.

Its all good. I will probably miss them but they were just getting less and less use with my longer mids back in the bag.

I understand. Dropped the Buzzz and replaced it with Buzzz SSs since the are already beat in Buzzzes. Use the clones when I need a little fade but not as much as the SP Aftershocks or when I just cannot get there with a mid. Now I just need 20-30 more for backups. And you had lighter weights which is preferred. Super excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.