• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Open Invitation to be in an upcoming video!

Next time I'm headed Charlotte way, I'll check with you to see if you're making a blooper reel.

Or wait 'till you get bored with Charlotte and wander down to Stoney Hill. Charlotte being what it is, that ought to take a long time and perhaps I'll be up to making great shots by then.

I Guess you can be part of my Crew Michael

Why did you let your pdga membership lapse? I was looking forward to seeing your 1st place in mpo and the round ratings. I would love to see your trophy (ies?)

Because I have other priorities in life right now :) I do what I do because I love it and I enjoy it. Competing will always be secondary to that in everything I do, whether its DG, weight lifting, cycling, skateboarding etc.

I will get another MPO win sometime in the future though, whenever I'm in the mood to compete. It's not a question of whether I can or not for me, but rather is that what I want?

I always enjoy doing videos

I'd love to have you in the vid! I haven't had the opportunity to see you play, but from what I hear you throw some pretty mean Comet shots!

Last edited:
Because I have other priorities in life right now :) I do what I do because I love it and I enjoy it. Competing will always be secondary to that in everything I do, whether its DG, weight lifting, cycling, skateboarding etc.

I will get another MPO win sometime in the future though, whenever I'm in the mood to compete. It's not a question of whether I can or not for me, but rather is that what I want?

Can you at least tell me what tourney it was that you won mpo? I genuinely am curious how you would do in a real tournament rather than a casual round.

Can you at least tell me what tourney it was that you won mpo? I genuinely am curious how you would do in a real tournament rather than a casual round.

^^Ease up Brahj. Hit me up sometime Mike Im down for sure and can certainly bring along some dudeguys that can play... Plus I bet I know where you can find ole Hippie on the weekends :thmbup:

Casual rounds and mulligans or not, I would love to be able to hit shots like that. Haters hate. It's why they're called haters.

Latest posts