• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Opportunity to own stock in Prodigy

oddjob

Double Eagle Member
From Lavonne Wolfe, he clarified it's regarding his shares.

PRODIGY DISC, INC SHARES. Rarely does the public have an opportunity to acquire shares of ownership in a disc golf company. This post is an inquisition to find persons that are seriously interested in purchasing common shares of Prodigy Disc, Incorporated. Please understand that the shares I own are private stock and they are not traded on the open market. As a result there are procedures that must be adhered to if a purchase is to be allowed. If you are seriously interested please email me at [email protected].

laser-gun.gif

I think it was more like he was forced out of the day to day stuff but they never actually bought him out.

I think it was more like he was forced out of the day to day stuff but they never actually bought him out.

Why didn't they buy him out? Or why didn't the company itself (as an entity) buy him out?

Nooo, thanks. This is a "no touch".

I could be wrong about the "forced out" part. I don't really know the specifics, it was just the impression I got from a few people.

Sure thing, pal.

And that has to do with Mr Wolfe leaving Prodigy a long time ago how?

Lol. Welp i have a disc with his autograph on it.. You buying?

Are you now some kind of DGCR moderator? Lol. Sure thing pal! Must be fun seeking out dudes you try to post witty **** over with really no meaning and just look salty. THANKS!

1487822961286.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. Welp i have a disc with his autograph on it.. You buying?

Are you now some kind of DGCR moderator? Lol. Sure thing pal! Must be fun seeking out dudes you try to post witty **** over with really no meaning and just look salty. THANKS!

View attachment 61071

Hey Mr. 15,000+ posts, figured you might have the inside moderator track. Why you giving me chit? Wolfe left Prodigy early on. That's truth. Your post is odd. Carry on!

I wonder what shares in ownership would entail (ie what is the benefit to the purchaser in this particular case).

Wouldn't Lavonne have been better off making this offer when Prodigy still had more of their big name players? What happened to buy low, sell high? I can only sense that he's trying to get something before the ownership stake is completely worthless.

Wouldn't Lavonne have been better off making this offer when Prodigy still had more of their big name players? What happened to buy low, sell high? I can only sense that he's trying to get something before the ownership stake is completely worthless.

That was the point of my earlier post. Why didn't he sell out earlier or be bought out? And why sell NOW? And your conclusion is the same as mine, though I might state it differently here: I suspect Prodigy is financially on the ropes, and he's trying to sell before his shares are worthless. JMHO, YMMV of course.

Sounds like how people can 'buy' shares and have 'ownership' of the Green bay Packers. It's just an elective tax to help fund the franchise and their projects.

From what I gather Wolfe's relationship with Greenwell eroded and that was the impetus of his return to Innova's team(second hand conjecture). His store no longer carries any Prodigy and I imagine he is sick of what little return his share grant him reminding him of that soured grape.

Trying to dump old junky stock FTW. But hey, I could see their being some guy out there with the money and the belief in Prodigy, so it is worth a shot.

Too bad I've got my money tied up in Nikko's pyramid scheme right now or I'd jump all over this.