• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Orion LF questions

Nkmarshall

Can anyone compare stability in the 1.3 vs 1.4 runs of OLFs in both Sirius and Quantum plastics? Is there much difference? Going to try these out soon to compare to the PD.

Searched and only found discussions of older runs that everyone seemed to love but nothing on the new 1.4 or 1.3.

Thanks in advance for the help. First post also!

1.4 and 1.3 Q are pretty similar stability. I prefer the flatter profile on the 1.4s -- the 1.3 have some dome,w hcih some people prefer.

I like the 1.4 SOLFs very much. Nice stable bombers that develop some turn with a little use. Enough dome for some glide, but not enough to feel awkward.

The new MOLFs are straight up money. Flat and fast. Start quite OS and season predictably. They're super underrated.

Oh, the Q are significantly more OS than the S in both runs -- both are very beefy for me when fresh.
1.3 SOLFs are fine. They lacked a certain magic, but are perfectly decent control drivers.

Welcome to DGCR.
OLFs are amazing froz.

100% what ODRB said.

I threw PDs for a long time. Picked up a couple new runs and a couple older OLFs. Made the switch and have been happy, for the most part. PDs hold line, OLFs shape them. Kinda like comparing TBs and Eagles. Fresh the two are similar, but as they beat in OLFs pic up drift/ turn whereas PDs just get straighter.

If I was starting out I'd grab a couple M or SOLFs to beat up and a couple Q's and get to it.

So there's these cool looking Sirius OLF's on Marshall Street from the 2008 worlds.. what run would these be from? Was it 1.2 in '08?

So there's these cool looking Sirius OLF's on Marshall Street from the 2008 worlds.. what run would these be from? Was it 1.2 in '08?

I recently asked that same question on the Millennium Collectors Facebook page and the response that I got was that they are probably 1.2s.

Marshall Street would probably tell you if you asked. They've answered specific questions for me in the past.

Latest posts