• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Otter Open.. Not Nate's best round.

Tough playing conditions all day, windy, cold, and play slowed down, so standing around in the cold wind waiting to throw made it hard for all the players to show what they had, it became about endurance, physical and mental.
The spectators were hoping for better weather so they could really see what these guys were capable of, I actually set up a video cam on the long holes to capture Will's bombs, but the wind made it tough to really snap a disc and get everything out of it.

I was really turned off by Dave F and Nikko's attitudes at times. Some may call it passion, but i call it poor sportsmanship, you threw the shot jackface! why blame anything else? dropping F bombs in the middle of the fairways, and slamming discs on the ground(nikko) not cool, there are kids around that look up to these guys.
Nikko took 3rd, and didnt even show up to the awards ceremony! at least show some love for the TD and his staff who worked hard all weekend so you can play disc golf all week!
everyone who played had a tough time out there, put kept their tudes in check.
Nate was clearly upset with himself at times, but always took his frustrations to the side or behind the group.
Will shot a -14 on Sun and almost took Dave F to a playoff.

Thats kind've funny considering hes traveling with Schusterick, LoCastro, and later Cale Leiviska all season long. It must be a lot of fun to travel with someone the entire season when it starts off that way.

Did alot of people carpool with him or what? More details about blowup if you've got them. :thmbup:
Schusterick and LoCastro is supposed to be on tour with him. Locastro was asking for individuals to sponsor their camper tour last I heard @ $50 and $100 donations.

So I want to hear more about Feldberg blowing up...

i know he got all pissy after he yipped a 10 footer for a birdie on #23, he tried to blame it on a guy 250 ft away on the side of the road. said the guy was right in his line of sight trying to take a picture of him. What an EGO on this guy. He was bent after that, and thats when the tourney started to get close.

After this thread I had to get an account, because just talking about stuff that did not happen the way that is being stated made us want to post.
First let's address the false statements being posted. Nikko and Dave's attitude was not good. Well I am not sure what people expect , but I am super confused. We , Will, Nikko, and I, did not even speak more than five words during the round to each other or Jere E. It was recorded and you will see that we were just focused on playing. We have to chit chat with eacother to not have attitude? Being quiet and playing our shots is bad attitude? Get real.
Second they said We dropped f-bombs in the fairway, also a lie that can Essen on tape. I personally never dropped any nor did Will. As for Nikko if he did it was not loud enough to behests by his fellow competitors, which seems fair to me. He actually went to get mad on two different holes and as he went to punch his mini, he stopped and just looked sad, which should also be acceptable.
Next was how I got pissed about a guy 250 feet away. Also bending the truth. I faced a putt to stay in the lead and as I went to move my arm forward a gentlemen stopped on is motor scooter to take my pic he was only 100 feet away and I missed. I said nothing to him rather on my way to the tee I said to my caddy as he asked what happened I said he got me when he suddenly stopped and that I should have just stopped and reset. Idid not use any profanity or raise my voice. Sure iwas disappointed but I never mentioned it after that moment and then I birdies the next hole and extended back my lead. Also this was on tape, but iaporeciate the false embellishment. Then it said I blew up, that never happened as it was on tape, but you can makeshift up if you want.
Then it was said that Nikko skipped the awards. He had some personal stuff to deal with, and that is his business. He was not being a poor sport. But again easy toe Belisha on what you don't know.
Then it was stated they lost my putter and I used profanity and told them to pack it up and leave. Also an embellishment. We were in a personal argument that had nothing to do with my putter, and are personal relations between us is personal. I will just add that the nonstop disc golf tour is just that, we are pumped and ready to help push disc golf to the next level, but this kind of twisted facts only keeps all of us down. Where is the thread about all the good stuff we did? We are now members of this forum and will do our best to help clarify rumors before they are spread incorrectly. We all should want thesamething to see the sport succeed, this kind of stuff is not the right path.

Way to put these people in their place Dave..keep doing what your doing bud haters gonna hate

After this thread I had to get an account, because just talking about stuff that did not happen the way that is being stated made us want to post.
First let's address the false statements being posted. Nikko and Dave's attitude was not good. Well I am not sure what people expect , but I am super confused. We , Will, Nikko, and I, did not even speak more than five words during the round to each other or Jere E. It was recorded and you will see that we were just focused on playing. We have to chit chat with eacother to not have attitude? Being quiet and playing our shots is bad attitude? Get real.
Second they said We dropped f-bombs in the fairway, also a lie that can Essen on tape. I personally never dropped any nor did Will. As for Nikko if he did it was not loud enough to behests by his fellow competitors, which seems fair to me. He actually went to get mad on two different holes and as he went to punch his mini, he stopped and just looked sad, which should also be acceptable.
Next was how I got pissed about a guy 250 feet away. Also bending the truth. I faced a putt to stay in the lead and as I went to move my arm forward a gentlemen stopped on is motor scooter to take my pic he was only 100 feet away and I missed. I said nothing to him rather on my way to the tee I said to my caddy as he asked what happened I said he got me when he suddenly stopped and that I should have just stopped and reset. Idid not use any profanity or raise my voice. Sure iwas disappointed but I never mentioned it after that moment and then I birdies the next hole and extended back my lead. Also this was on tape, but iaporeciate the false embellishment. Then it said I blew up, that never happened as it was on tape, but you can makeshift up if you want.
Then it was said that Nikko skipped the awards. He had some personal stuff to deal with, and that is his business. He was not being a poor sport. But again easy toe Belisha on what you don't know.
Then it was stated they lost my putter and I used profanity and told them to pack it up and leave. Also an embellishment. We were in a personal argument that had nothing to do with my putter, and are personal relations between us is personal. I will just add that the nonstop disc golf tour is just that, we are pumped and ready to help push disc golf to the next level, but this kind of twisted facts only keeps all of us down. Where is the thread about all the good stuff we did? We are now members of this forum and will do our best to help clarify rumors before they are spread incorrectly. We all should want thesamething to see the sport succeed, this kind of stuff is not the right path.

I was following the lead card on Sunday from hole 16 to 26, all I saw was some good disc golf, granted there were a couple of times players got upset but it was kept to a minimum. Each time it was a throw that did not go as planned by the player and they just seemed upset with themselves. I saw Nikko miss a putt that he knows he should have made (I know I wouldn't have), he was visibly upset but I never heard any cussing. I also saw the botched putt on 23 (??) and again there was no up roar, just a show of frustration. As I expected there was not much talking between the players during the round, assuming there were thinking about their game and next move. At the level you guys are playing I fully understand that one bad throw can change the out come of the game. All I got out of watching the lead card is that I have a LOT on room to improve.....but I already knew that.

Peace