• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

our own local record holder

Clark the Claw has many aces.

I just had number 144 yesterday on the 1st throw in random doubles at Elk Creek in Appomattox hole 10. It made me look up how many different courses in the state I have aced on. It was 21. This year I have had many aces, the last few years, not so much.

i thought i remembered Clark saying years ago that he had aced hole 1 at old sherando over 100 times.

Does anyone know of a 36 in a PDGA event? I'm sure there have been quite a few, but I haven't found one yet.

There was at least one that I remember at Horizons in Winston Salem, NC. That was probably Larry Leonard. I remember Jonathan Poole shot at 37(-17) there as an advanced player. I have had a 38(Bayville) and a 39(Newport News) in PDGA events.

Geoff Lissaman shot 37 (-17) at Rum Village at PDGA Worlds in 1996. I think that record is on Hos's World Records page (but it's blocked here, so I can't see it).

Geoff Lissaman shot 37 (-17) at Rum Village at PDGA Worlds in 1996. I think that record is on Hos's World Records page (but it's blocked here, so I can't see it).

I was there when it happened. I think LL said he(LL) had the tee most of the round but still didn't beat him.

There was at least one that I remember at Horizons in Winston Salem, NC. That was probably Larry Leonard. I remember Jonathan Poole shot at 37(-17) there as an advanced player. I have had a 38(Bayville) and a 39(Newport News) in PDGA events.

PDGA online results for Horizons go back about a decade. Lots of rounds in the 30s, and at least one 37, but no 36 (that I could see). Surely someone can find a 36 somewhere?

Latest posts