• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Overstable Mace

bankiebomber

Par Member
Anyone have experience with finding a Mace that is more over stable than normal and if so what plastic / weight. I've tried opto, zero hard and gold and there is no noticeable difference. I've picked up a Wasp which is perfect but would rather find a Mace with the same stability.

My first Mace's were goldline upper 160's. I thought they were so sweet and overstable. I tried to up that stability a hair with a pink heavy opto mace. Just didn't like the thing for some reason.

If your willing to throw max weight I would think goldline would be overstable enough if you are making a comparison to a roc.

Roc=mace.

I have thrown maces in all plastics- the zeroes are a little more overstable, but also break in much faster. I haven't noticed any difference in Opto and gold line. If you want something that is a little more overstable, try a Bard. It feels very similar and flies a tick more OS

I've owned a handful of maces and the only one I'd say was overstable was a max weight recycled. The rest have been straight to mild fade.

I have many Maces.

My 175g purple Recycled Feldberg Maces are very overstable. They are as overstable as my Pains. They are domey.

My 178g milky white Opto Maces are overstable, but not as much as the Recycled ones. They are almost as stable as my Verdicts except that they fly in more of a "C" shape rather than straight with a big fade at the end. They have are a bit domey.

My 171g minty white Opto Maces are stable-overstable, but not as much as the 178g ones. Feel great in the hand and fly great. They are flat.

My 171g red Zero Hard Maces are stable. My beat ones fly stable-understable. Fresh ones fly straight with a hint of fade at the end. I love them. These are flat.

Hope that helps!

Latest posts