• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pacos gulch / lakewood dry gulch dgc

chainz

If you get to Colorado you need to check out Lakewood dry gulch Disc Golf Course.
This course was designed by Badco Disc golf club and is a world class course!
You can find out about this course and many others designed by Badco @ www.badcodisc.com check out thunder mountian and Badlands too.

Hey Chainz,
Those courses look pretty cool. I have my doubts that I'll make it to Colorado any time soon but if I do I'll check'm out. You should submit them on the site and get a few reviews up while you're here :)

you must be asking about Camcamech aka Badlands. Its about 340 to clear the water. w/ the elevation most people can clear it.

that pic is actually old. My reply was about the current pro tee, (this being the only hole w/ two tees) which is further back (up the hill) and about 300' to the left of the camera man. its if anything an easier hole from back there.

The AM tee is on the bridge (no longer grass as i believe it is in the picture). There are 5 placements for that hole.