• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paco's Gulch

Fritz

* Ace Member *
Brand New course just went in, in Colorado.

man it's AMAZING! If you are ever in the Mile High City you must check this course out.

It's technically called Lakewood Dry Gulch but we all call it Paco's Gulch. Long and Technical. jsut a few miles south of Mile High Stadium.

13th & Knox. Take Colfax west, till ya get to Knox, turn left head south to 13th park in the lot and go play.

played it today for six hours, omg I am a bit sunburned (except for my tattoo it gets sunscreen when the shirt comes off)

aswome course, It was all (mabey almsot all) in the short positions, once they move the baskets long people will get to see the gun ive been hiding ;-). There was only one hole out of easy teebird range in the positions it was in. Definately the kind of course denver area was lacking. Its like badlands on steroids or soemthing lol.

Thatdirtykid said:
played it today for six hours, omg I am a bit sunburned (except for my tattoo it gets sunscreen when the shirt comes off)

aswome course, It was all (mabey almsot all) in the short positions, once they move the baskets long people will get to see the gun ive been hiding ;-). There was only one hole out of easy teebird range in the positions it was in. Definately the kind of course denver area was lacking. Its like badlands on steroids or soemthing lol.

Totally, I love this course. It's great too cause after it kicks your ass when it's in the long positions, the short placements boost your confidence again, before the impending beatdown lol.

I might take a trip out there this week. I played it some last year during the world's biggest event and it was fairly good looking. Lots of used condoms and stuff in the trees there though. Rough neighborhood.

twmccoy said:
I might take a trip out there this week. I played it some last year during the world's biggest event and it was fairly good looking. Lots of used condoms and stuff in the trees there though. Rough neighborhood.

The course has already made an impact on the neighborhood. The bums have left, and the place is really cleaning up.

Watch out for some kids on the back 10-14 holes, they like to try and take discs.
Some of the kids just come up and bug you for a disc, so if you have any extra plactic tha tyou don't care for bring a couple to hand out. If you tell them you don't ahve any you end up explaining to them why you are carrying what you carry then they still bug ya lol.
The course is long and tough so be prepared to get beat up. :)
Have Fun.

Ugh, disc thieves. I guess I'll have to either use crappy discs or be prepared to beat up some hoodlums. I hate kids that beg for discs. Hell, if they stepped in the bushes by the creek they'd probably find a few.

twmccoy said:
Ugh, disc thieves. I guess I'll have to either use crappy discs or be prepared to beat up some hoodlums. I hate kids that beg for discs. Hell, if they stepped in the bushes by the creek they'd probably find a few.

They wouldn't it is very very easy to get your discs back from this course. It's trimmed and well maintained.