• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce & Eric McCabe's Tournament- Cedar Hill TX Feb-11-2012

Chain Wrangler

Eagle Member
From Paige Pierce:

Feb 11th at cedar hill two rounds, one on coyote one on beaver. One day singles tournament, non sanctioned and going to help myself and Eric McCabe for next years tour. $20 for ams, $30 for pros. Only divisions will be int, advanced, am women, pro women, and pro men. For pros $10 will go towards me and eric. For ams it will be trophy only, trophies will be made by dynamic discs. Every one who plays will receive a dynamic discs dyemax disc. So entry fee will be covered just by the disc since they are sold for 25. First round tee at 10 am players meeting at 9:30. Please try to sign up in advanced so we get enough discs made for the players pack.

Players pack is worth more than the entry fee!!

Give aways:

Grip Equipment and he wants to sponsor a putting competition at our tournament. 5 dollars to enter and the winner recieves a brand new grip bag!!

We're giving away 3 disc golf bags including 2 discraft bags and a grip bag. Even giving away chainstar basket... maybe even a mini basket. Eric said: Ralph will be there also!

Just thought I would update everyone with some good news! Eric and I picked up 15 sponsors for the event today including Genghis Grill, Sonic, Bed Bath and Beyond, Play it Again, MDGA, PGA Tour Superstore, Discraft, Dynamic Discs, DGA, Legacy Discs, David Feldberg, Ben and Jerrys, Fly Ink, Crush Disc Golf, and Fuzzy's Tacos. There are lots more to come still in negotiations with the rest! DID I MENTION THERE WILL BE A THROW OFF FOR A DISCRAFT CHAINSTAR BASKET!? Tell all your friends, this is an event you will not want to miss.

From Paige's Dad:
I have seen all the donations at least 3500 in merchant and more on the way. A basket will be Raffles don't miss this.

Sign ups here: http://dynamicdiscs.com/disc-golf-tournaments/2012/Paige-Eric-Fundraiser.html

Hope everyone comes out to support our local Pros!

Last edited:
I hope so there are only 23 ppl signed up right now. But that means more chances at winning sweet gear!

How can you tell how many people are signed up? Is there a list somewhere?

Latest posts