• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce To Discraft 2020

I'd be shocked if she got the a line of discs like Paul does...

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Discraft seems to be all in on disc golf right now. With Paige being a 5x champ, perhaps she was under marketed at DD and Discraft sees more potential than they did. Also wouldn't shock me to see Discraft come out with a line of discs specifically with female players in mind.

Discraft now has 18 MPO/FPO world titles on their team. Wild.

Probably be 19 by the end of things....

Meh. They're still well behind Innova in that regard. Innova can beat that total with fewer players.

Certainly, Discraft now has more titles of a recent vintage, but it's worth noting that of the 18 you're counting (Discraft does actually have more on their team), only five of them were won with Discraft plastic.

Good for Paige. She should be getting all the money she can while there's money to be gotten.

Discraft; we don't make champions, we buy them!

It's funny...this isn't a new thing for Discraft. Cam Todd won his Worlds in 2001 throwing Innova and he then went to Discraft shortly after. Pretty sure the rumor was they made him the Chally, Wasp and Predator to sweeten the deal.

https://www.team.discraft.com/post/she-s-back

"This is a limitless contract. There is no question it's the largest female contract in disc golf, but with some of our new additions, it could be considered the largest disc golf contract in history. Discs are just one piece of the deal. We're helping her build her brand." - Bob Julio Team Manager

Last edited:
even the ad videos are now drama based

dg is growing....downhill

I guess you don't like this move

I loved that video, something new and really well made

I don't like the video. Jomez did a great job, I just hate how everything is so dramatic these days. It's all about social media click bait...

I appreciated the straightforward approach of Paige's resignation video, even though I'm not a PP fan.

Oh well, they got the internet worked up for a week so people don't have to focus on their own problems, mission accomplished...

I dig the move, but not so much the choice to have the dad of the near-30-year-old woman be the star of the announcement. 10 years ago this would have made sense to me, but not so much now. Perhaps a bit pessimistic of me, but it's just one man's opinion.

I found it...strange as well. Obviously it wasn't meant to be the official PP to DC announcement since they're pitching it as a trailer to something else coming out, but perhaps Paige wanted something out there "today" so they patched the DC stuff in at the end.

Latest posts