• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Par Encyclopedia

is there such thing as a par 6 then?

>> So that players can judge their progress by comparison to a consistent standard for what a first class player can expect to score on a hole. <<

What percentage of all holes should be "Par 2," then? 3/4 of them?

I called it. I knew as soon as a par discussion broke out Olorin would bust in with his facts. Now we wait for the people who can't good add.

Yea!!! More Par Talk.

Good job Olorin. :hfive:

I thought we had it figured out to satisfy everyone:

Play them all as threes to make keeping score easier. Compare your score with the course par to see how good you did. Like zenny said, its your total # of strokes that is most important.

And I think that was in 250 words or lees!

Wow. Seeing a 250' par 2 would give you a developmental disability? Or would it delay your growth and development? Or perhaps you saw a 250' par 2 when you were young and still developing?

I haven't seen one before, but I do think it would give me a developmental disability. I'd just start blinking my eyes rapidly like Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, then start dumping my discs all over the ground while making stupid noises.

Latest posts