• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PAS disc sports Rovic RV1D

Don't forget about the Zuca EZ. I've got an Octo and bought the EZ cart to put it on. The only extras that you "need" are the fenders (to protect the haul pockets from the tires). So far it's been a great match. The bag sits perfectly on the cart, it's stable, has an area below the bag for storage and has the customization of a Zuca. Also, if you keep an eye on Dick's they often offer 20% off weekends.

Don't forget about the Zuca EZ. I've got an Octo and bought the EZ cart to put it on. The only extras that you "need" are the fenders (to protect the haul pockets from the tires). So far it's been a great match. The bag sits perfectly on the cart, it's stable, has an area below the bag for storage and has the customization of a Zuca. Also, if you keep an eye on Dick's they often offer 20% off weekends.

Pics.

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

I am sold because it works with any bag! also it's a traditional golf cart company making gear for us, that's big y'all. Plus it looks sick and once you get all of the attachments it's the base price of the other carts. IMO it looks much more all terrain capable and ergonomic. I have used carts like this on golf courses so familiarity may be playing a part in my attraction to this cart but I really like it. also, yes! Gcanter , please review it for us.

Nice bonus is it seems like the cart could work on some Golf stuff too for those who play both Golf and Disc Golf.

Rovic

Ok just got my Rovic delivered and set it up.

Fyi i had a delta cart and my bag is an Octothorpe.

First impressions.
1. Very solid
2. Rolls very smoothly
3. Looks cool
4. Folds up easily.
5. I like the umbrella holder. I will prob keep it in my bag so I dont lose it.

A few negatives
1. Although the cart feels solid and well built the seat attachment has some wiggle from side to side and does not feel as solid as the cart itself.
2. I wish it had some kind of putter pouch
3. When seat is attached aand umbrella is up my first thought was a vendor stand lol. It is big. Not a big deal.
4. The bag is 100% suspended. Would have been nice for it to have something to sit on. My Octothorpe sags just a little in the middle of the disc compartment.
5. It is a little wide and may not fit on narrow trails through the woods.

I have a tournament tomorrow and that will be the first time I get to use it. I will report back. I'll try to answer any questions anyone has.

Nice bonus is it seems like the cart could work on some Golf stuff too for those who play both Golf and Disc Golf.

Maybe? It's made by clicgear though and they crossed over into DG with this product so maybe you'll have to mod it to use it for traditional golf. It would make more sense if they wanted you to use their actual golf equipment for traditional golf...

Maybe? It's made by clicgear though and they crossed over into DG with this product so maybe you'll have to mod it to use it for traditional golf. It would make more sense if they wanted you to use their actual golf equipment for traditional golf...

The Cart looks like it could hold a Golf Bag in Disc Golf Nerds post on the bag, though not the really big bags for Golf.

I can tell you they are just taking ball golf carts and modifying them in house on an order by order basis. I was on the phone with them monday and they mentioned they needed to get mine modified before shipping it out.

I can tell you they are just taking ball golf carts and modifying them in house on an order by order basis. I was on the phone with them monday and they mentioned they needed to get mine modified before shipping it out.

This makes sense, so you'd have to remove the mods to put a bag of clubs on it? Or is it even set up that way.

Ball Golf Bag

Many times I have used my ball golf cart for disc golf. Just had to use some bungee straps. In the same way if you want to use the rovic RV1D for Ball golf, two bungee cords will hold your golf bag. This is much better for me since I play lots of disc golf and only play ball golf once a year!

First impressions.
1. Very solid
2. Rolls very smoothly
3. Looks cool
4. Folds up easily.

A few negatives
1. Although the cart feels solid and well built the seat attachment has some wiggle from side to side and does not feel as solid as the cart itself.
3. When seat is attached aand umbrella is up my first thought was a vendor stand lol. It is big. Not a big deal.
4. The bag is 100% suspended. Would have been nice for it to have something to sit on. My Octothorpe sags just a little in the middle of the disc compartment.

I have a tournament tomorrow and that will be the first time I get to use it. I will report back. I'll try to answer any questions anyone has.

I picked up a Clicgear 3.5 cart used earlier this year and used it with my Mahal this summer.

I had similar issues with my bag sagging too, but found a simple/inexpensive fix. I put a piece of courrgated plastic in the bottom and another in the back of the bag. Has worked well for me.

Attachments

• C2DB390E-E01C-492E-8683-34CFF722E2C2.jpg
    C2DB390E-E01C-492E-8683-34CFF722E2C2.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 119

First impressions.
1. Very solid
2. Rolls very smoothly
3. Looks cool
4. Folds up easily.

A few negatives

What made you decide to sell it after one use?

A few negatives

I've been using a Clicgear (same company as Rovic) for over 2 years now and on these two points - I believe the seat is designed to have the wiggle so it can move up and down freely. I have had no issues with it so far. I think the Clicgear is just a little wider than the Rovic (they brought one to the Directors Cup this year) and can't think of any time that it was too wide for a trail. The only time I have left the cart behind was on a couple really hilly courses like Renaissance or Throw Down the Mountain.

I've been using a Clicgear (same company as Rovic) for over 2 years now and on these two points - I believe the seat is designed to have the wiggle so it can move up and down freely. I have had no issues with it so far. I think the Clicgear is just a little wider than the Rovic (they brought one to the Directors Cup this year) and can't think of any time that it was too wide for a trail. The only time I have left the cart behind was on a couple really hilly courses like Renaissance or Throw Down the Mountain.

Thanks for posting....How is the cart on Barwick? I am on the fence about getting this type of cart cause I can see it being a pain on the wooded holes like 5-7. Given that I primarily only get to play Debary right now I want to make sure I can get it through those tight trials between the woods holes.

No it was not bad at all. I had a delta 10 before i purchased the rovic and its def different. Then I had an opportunity to preorder a Delta 12. I think in the end I missed having a putter pouch and the Delta is much smaller on the course.

No it was not bad at all. I had a delta 10 before i purchased the rovic and its def different. Then I had an opportunity to preorder a Delta 12. I think in the end I missed having a putter pouch and the Delta is much smaller on the course.

That makes sense. When deciding between an EZ Cart or the Rovic, the size of the Rovic was a con for me. They're pretty massive compared to a Zuca/Delta.

Thanks for posting....How is the cart on Barwick? I am on the fence about getting this type of cart cause I can see it being a pain on the wooded holes like 5-7. Given that I primarily only get to play Debary right now I want to make sure I can get it through those tight trials between the woods holes.

No issues on Barwick. Trails are not that tight.

Latest posts