• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

It's most likely that dynamic bought them at USDGC and is flipping them. At that price it makes sense. Double the money

How would you compare this flight to a Champion shark?

Or a brand new Kc pro rancho?

Yeah I'm doubting that they'll sell many F2s at that price. As soon as I saw that on the newsletter I hopped on here to see who else was complaining about it. I'm not a collector though, so all I'm thinking is, "Holy crap that's a lot of money for a disc I'm going to lose tomorrow anyway." The Roc is one of the few mids I don't own, and at that price it will stay that way.

Word at USDGC was Paul did not like them and told Innova to take his name off of them.

Good thing for me - I got 2 of the non F2's.

Word at USDGC was Paul did not like them and told Innova to take his name off of them.

Good thing for me - I got 2 of the non F2's.

Yeah you'll be making some money off those in the future if you keep em mint.

I can completely sympathize with Paul's alleged position of not wanting his name on a disc that he doesn't like enough to bag. If I was going to have a signature disc, I would really prefer something I throw. Also, I'm going to cross my fingers for Kenny 13x as the replacement!

They brought out a case or two of the production runs and quietly sold them on Wednesday(?) of the USDGC.
The next day, they brought out some F2's and started selling them. They also had some of the F2's at the Pro Shop on Saturday.
Word "on the street" was that they will be released in November.
I've sold most of my F2's on ebay for $30, and a couple are still available.
Didn't get a chance to by the non F2's:\

They didn't make 2 or 3 cases of F2's for a couple cases of regular runs. They wil be production.
If I had a regular run, I'd sell it fast...for a lot of money, and then buy another in November.

Just my 2 cents.

the deal is DD overcharges for everything

Supply and demand. You demand the disc and there isn't a large supply which raises the price. If they were the freebie disc that came with the ticket no one would (prob) have intrest in them bc they would be everywhere.

I just don't see what he could possibly get his signature on (that doesn't already have one) if not for a remolded Roc. He mostly throws discs that already have signatures on them (apart from a Gator, as the WTO youtube video with McBeth and Steve Rico suggests). And let's face it, the Gator wouldn't have nearly the level of sales as a remolded Roc would.

Here are some profile shots next to other rocs

8078603858_7c132e4651_h.jpg

Left - San Marino --- Right - PM

8078605294_2e25837b22_h.jpg

Left - Rancho --- Right - PM

8078614977_f3837cdbbc_h.jpg

Left - Ontario --- Right - PM​

8078606868_4b888b90a5_h.jpg

Left - Roc+ --- Right - PM​

Latest posts