• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PAY IT FORWARD STILL GOING STRONG!!!

Going Strong is a bit of a stretch.
it has spurts of amazing followed by periods of bitching and whining, then a few hours of amazing discs. :)

may be buying a crown this weekend, sounds like a sick idea...perfect for my addiction to collect cryztal plastic

Lotsa CryZtal plastic going around on the PIF thread lately, also noticed an influx of Buzzzes as well. I think one PIFers list had 5 or 6 Buzzzes alone.

i barely leave the VIP area anymore

you get a crown your down a few sence the last time I have been on. lol

Tell me about it. I just started a new job so once i get caught up ill be sporting a full set again.

I was speaking generally to everyone about a crown.

Tell me about it. I just started a new job so once i get caught up ill be sporting a full set again.

I was speaking generally to everyone about a crown.

I know congrats on the new job I have a new one also thats why Im not on as much these days. :thmbup:

I hardly leave VIP these days. I just get all my info needed from the (often) trustworthy VIPers

Been in vip for 5 months or so and i gotta say they're mostly a bunch if good guys! It's definitely worth the money and I've got to try all out sorts of new plastic, including a 10x kc pro eagle!