• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pay to Play?

In a lot of ways I'm already paying to play at some local courses. They are of course in State Parks where you have to pay to enter. That said I could sum up what I would expect if I was to pay at a dedicated disc golf course in one word, class. I've played a lot of ball golf sometimes at some pretty prestigious courses. So I'd like to see similar amenities. Then it would also have to match how much I'm paying. If its under $10 I wouldn't expect as much as I would if it were over $20. So I'm thinking for $20 or more I'd like to see all of the following:

First and foremost it would need to be a quality course in terms of playability. Top 10 caliber play.
Well groomed in a more rugged manner than a ball golf course. Then all the amenities that make for a completely relaxed round. The pace of play needs to monitored. I want a young hottie riding around in a cart selling refreshments. Water jugs throughout. Clean bathrooms. Superb signage. A clubhouse with excellent food, drinks, and equipment for sale. A nice rest area, maybe with a little snack bar at the turn.

Latest posts