• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

Erock is from the stone ages. 91 huh? My first was 94. I was a security guard that had do guard the area behind the stage to keep people from dancing back there. It was awesome!

Might be getting my # tonight. There's a tourney in a two weekends that I'm strongly considering playing and I want to be "official."

Joined on Wednesday night and now I just have to wait for my number... Should I really be this excited? :p

Joined on Wednesday night and now I just have to wait for my number... Should I really be this excited? :p

I joined Thursday and I'm in the same boat.

but it really doesn't make sense why it takes so long. why does it sound like all the member info is added manually, and only updated once a week? but i guess its not exactly like their servers can handle a load like that every night

Love my number, got it 10/1 and can't wait to finally start playing tournaments in 2012...

50301... such a good number.
Biz....

Got it!

It came over in my email last night and I didn't even see it. I must have been on here and didn't even check it.

I am a number, I am not a free man. :p

#50626 If only I drove an old Mazda! ;)

........and the question was: anyone else in the 49xxx range?

I just exchanged PM's with cmartin. I noticed he reviewed a course close to me. When I looked at his DGCR profile I noticed his PDGA# is 49999. He was so close to 50,000.

Last edited:
I just exchanged PM's with cmartin. I noticed he reviewed a course close to me. When I looked at his DGCR profile I noticed his PDGA# is 49999. He was so close to 50,000.

That's almost just as cool! I'm 41103. At first I was disappointed I didn't get a nice, round number, but now I love my number. Like a SSN or telephone number, it becomes a part of who you are.

I just placed the order for my membership...how long does it take to get my number? Also...i typed "SUPPORT" in the coupon code box and got $10 off

I just placed the order for my membership...how long does it take to get my number? Also...i typed "SUPPORT" in the coupon code box and got $10 off

i signed up last thursday and got my number on saturday via email, so you'll probably get it early next week.

i was #50632

I am number 50003 man I was so close!!!!

dramatic eagle says that was close

Last edited:

Latest posts