• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA C-TIER ICE BOWL IN ALBEMARLE,NC

rhynodriver

There will be a c-tier ice bowl at fox chase in albemarle, nc on feb. 6 2010. There will be three divisions: open, adv. and intermediate. This is a charity event for a homeless shelter in albemarle so no payouts, but there will be trophy discs for the winner of each division, lots of ctp's, free chili lunch, players pack for the first 25 people to join the tourney, and probably most important is killer round ratings!!!! Please come out and support albemarle disc golf and come play one of the best courses in NC!!!

Inncolor Buzzz trophy disc to the winner (I think top three, not sure though)

tourney

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!! THE WEATHER SHOULD BE NICE AND THEY ARE CALLING FOR A HIGH OF 53. COME ON OUT!!!!!!

should have been this weekend, that would have made for a real Ice bowl!

Rhynodriver I can't believe you were to scared to come out and disc in the snow with us today!

Dude were are you getting your weather I see a high of 38-42 and rain where I look

I played today it was fun

No wimps no whiners, Come on out and brave the conditions. It looks like it will be messy but that will not stop me!

some of the holes were flooded today. I have already paid my entry fee, and it is 2am but I can't sleep. Damn doctor closed today, couldn't get a refill of my ambien!

I played like balls, but it was a fun tournament. I plan to make it back to Slappys if its the same layout as the Ice Bowl was. ( White tees, 1 day)

Latest posts