• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pdga member

Play a C or B tier tournament, see how you like it, then join if you want to play more tournaments and give back to the sport monetarily. Or wait and see if your schedule frees up and join then.

Should I become one? I've only been playing for a few months but I want to start doing tournaments as a rec player for now. Is it worth the 50$ a year? I don't expect to ever win anything.

Join now and to get the lowest possible PDGA number. If you do stick with this sport, you will be glad you did. If you don't stick with disc golf, you at least get a disc and rule book and $10.00 discount for every event you play through the end of 2016.

I think they still ship a disc with a brand new membership ( as well as the magazines and a metal "dog tag" ) ? But I also wanted to point out that even if you are just going to try getting into a few tournaments next year, that $ goes to the PDGA to help with a lot of different things that benefit almost all of us as players/fans of disc golf . Also google something like "PDGA discount code" if you want to save a few bucks.

Never played tourney.....I plan to but I work Sunday through Thursday and I have army the third weekend every month....seems like that's when most stuffs happening

First off THANKS for your services in the army but GO NAVY:)

I'm with the join group. Look on the PDGA site under events they do have
tournaments on Saturdays also.

Thanks man haha navy turned me down for tattoo but I joined marines I would of got laid more hahaha. I think I'll join.

Outside of the tournament savings, I saved $70 on vacation last year. You get discounts at many hotels and enterprise car rental. I think it's worth it.

Outside of the tournament savings, I saved $70 on vacation last year. You get discounts at many hotels and enterprise car rental. I think it's worth it.

^this. I renew every year mainly because I play 7-9 tourneys a year and I really enjoy my bathroom reading material (pdga magazine). But the discounts on hotels and car rentals have saved me atleast 100 bucks over the last 2 years. Its nice to have. :thmbup:

Latest posts